Neo Avatars Updates: Avatar Stats

Ian

In case you didn't see this on Neo Avatars...

We've just finished up testing a brand new Avatar Stats feature at Neo Avatars. We've taken the data from our now 5,000,000 checked avatars and calculated each avatar's rarity off this data.

The Avatar Stats page only displays the top 50 commonest and rarest avatars, but each avatar's rarity is displayed on the respective in-depth avatar solution page now. :)

Enjoy!

ghostkerchief_robot.gif

Now calculating stats...

The only 'rare' avatar I have is Daily Dare Neopets Staff Tournament. But that is because it is new <_< I really need some other avatars ...

5,000,000 is very much. If every person has 200 avatars (what isn't but you know what I meen) then 5,000,000 : 200 = 25,000 people are useing the avatar database!

My rarest av is the random contest. I really like some of the avs from older plots. Wish I'd been around Neo then.

i agree, i was sort of on a hiatus and all these crazy plots with avvies came out and now i've missed out! it kind of sucks ... i think there should be some other way maybe to get them though ... :P

• 3 weeks later...

I would assume so.

However, since one single check is not that much (as there are 5 million total checked), the percentage itself might not actually change.

Of course, I'm not a staff member or anything, so correct me if I'm wrong. ^^

Here's to another 5 million. ^_^

Shame I missed out on the older plot avatars. The rarest I have is the Brightvale avatar.

It would seem like that one would be less rare because the wheel has been out for quite some time now, but I guess not.

• 6 months later...

It is impressive to collect 5 mil. Avatar data! Must've taken time :P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.