Alternate method for 'Imposter Apple' av?

Cornflakes

I have heard people say that if you put an Imposter Apple in your inventory, and then go Bob For Apples, that there's a random chance the apple will fall into the water and give you the av.

I'm going to keep an Imposter Apple in my inventory and hopefully find out if this is true!

Has anyone else heard this?

That's an interesting theory. Do you know if anyone has actually got it that way? Because I was under the assumption that you get the avatar when you receive the apple not if you loose one but then again, maybe they wrote the code weird and you can get it that way?

Yeah it's still random in both methods...there's no guarantee you will get it immediately.

But I thought it would be nice to have an alternate method. It like doubles your chances of getting it, or something like that. :laughingsmiley:

Thanks for that precious piece of info .... I have an imposter apple in my SDB .. I will try tomorrow .. although I never lost any items in the Apple bobbing ... just some loose change from my pocket every couple days or so .. ha ha haha

While dipping your head in the cold, murky, apple-filled water, you feel the belongings you were holding in your arms start to slip. *splash* Oh no! Not your Imposter Apple.

Ahhh it worked first time! Brilliant! Thanks for that :D

Thanks for sharing. I hope this method will work for me. I really want the Imposter Apply avatar. Ooh so I bought an Imposter Apple and went to bob for apples but I didn't get the avatar. But at least now my chances are doubled (I think).