ToW Plot Prizes!

Eric

...are coming very soon, if today's news is anything to go by.

To quote the news article:

"Once we verify everyone's stats, the prize shop will open!"

The plot's Player Stats page has also been released, so you can see how you did. You can also search for another user's name to see how your friends did. Spiffy, huh? :king:

contestant262.gif

Gadzooks! But...it's only been a month! :O

Well I gave up when It got to the caves so Im not going to get a good prize! Im hoping that if you participated then you'll get a trophy and avatar or a sidebar. -crosses fingers-

i didnt feel too bad about how much i completed until i check a couple of my guild members, eep, but im hapy for them either way after all they worked for it ^_^ (for anyone curious what all they did the members im refering to are hotmail53559 and magoo0510)

btw looks liek the win limit was 30, dunno about the lose limit on the mayor

Whoohoo!! Prizes!! *glee* And I didn't even do too bad on the points thingy, considering that I had serious troubles at the battledome...my poor pets are pretty wimpy. So hopefully I'll be able to get something decent (as opposed to the AC; where, between being overseas for most of it and then discovering when I got home that I truly sucked at the game, I got two keychains.) :P

I hope "soon" translates into "before Saturday" though, I'm leaving for a week early Saturday morning and I will be sad if I have to wait that whole week to get my prizes. Incidentally...not to sound retarded, but my first plot was Altador and I don't know these things, so: has there ever been any kind of time cutoff for redeeming points? Or can they "run out" of prizes? I mean, I doubt it, but if either of those happened before I get home I'd be *really* sad. :crying:

Whoohoo!! Prizes!! *glee* And I didn't even do too bad on the points thingy, considering that I had serious troubles at the battledome...my poor pets are pretty wimpy. So hopefully I'll be able to get something decent (as opposed to the AC; where, between being overseas for most of it and then discovering when I got home that I truly sucked at the game, I got two keychains.) :P

I hope "soon" translates into "before Saturday" though, I'm leaving for a week early Saturday morning and I will be sad if I have to wait that whole week to get my prizes. Incidentally...not to sound retarded, but my first plot was Altador and I don't know these things, so: has there ever been any kind of time cutoff for redeeming points? Or can they "run out" of prizes? I mean, I doubt it, but if either of those happened before I get home I'd be *really* sad. :crying:

Don't worry! They keep the prize shop open for months!! And if there was a short deadline, they would tell you before they open it so no worries!

i didnt feel too bad about how much i completed until i check a couple of my guild members, eep, but im hapy for them either way after all they worked for it ^_^ (for anyone curious what all they did the members im refering to are hotmail53559 and magoo0510)

btw looks liek the win limit was 30, dunno about the lose limit on the mayor

well I hit the loss limit with the mayor at 52 losses. However I also hit the max wins for the Black Elms at 32...so not sure if 30 and 50 were the limits or what. I'm ready for my prizes, whatever they may be!!! :D

well I hit the loss limit with the mayor at 52 losses. However I also hit the max wins for the Black Elms at 32...so not sure if 30 and 50 were the limits or what. I'm ready for my prizes, whatever they may be!!! :D

The mayor's loss limit must have been 30 as well, because I lost to him 31 times and maxed out. I'm not sure that's something to be proud of... ;)

Guest Christmas Trace (Not Tree)

Check out my stats.

I have dial up, but I still managed to test a couple of bones and dig a grave!

Don't worry! They keep the prize shop open for months!! And if there was a short deadline, they would tell you before they open it so no worries!

They actually keep them open for years. I only recently spent my last point from the maraquan war this year!

I'm happy with how I did in the plot too :) it looks like I did everything, only that I didn't win against the villagers. I didn't really amass many points for fighting, testing, digging etc but then come on, who had the time!

I feel sorry for heavenest though, it looks like they quit after the simple potions part! Poor thing, the fame probably scared them off!

Um it actually looks like there's five trophies you can get, or are there more? Here is what I have -

Trophy for doing:

- Individual Digs

- Complete Graves

- Potion Fetching

- Bone Testing

- Name Elimination

Did anyone get anything else on the trophy front, like for maxing out on fights or anything?