help

The effect varies for different abilities, but you can set the strength of an ability to change the power drain. :yes:

Do you mean like not using the strong mode? Since I have never changed that part during a fight

if i recall a compass is good

thanks summer I will check it out

Some abilities (Drain Life, Sink, Burrow) will take the max power (39%) since they are one use only (well except Diamond Dust and Fiery Gaze which remove 39% until you either reach 0% Power or you freeze your opponent).

Choosing "strong" (39%), "medium" (20%) or "weak" (10%) has an impact when it comes to healing your pet:

Using Healing Vapour/Restore/Regeneration with "strong" will heal your pet up to 33% of lost health points, with "medium" it will be 16.5% of lost health points and only 8.25% with "weak".

Example: Your pet has 200 health points. During the fight, he lost 100 health points.

With "strong", your pet will recover 33 health points (and not 66 because it's the lost points that are healed)

With "medium", your pet will recover 17 health points (well 16.5)

With "weak", your pet will recover 8 health points

One more thing about Power. NEVER reach 0%!! Otherwise you will loose the "berserk attack", "fierce attack", "jump and attack", "normal attack" and "defend" bonus (1.5, 1.4, 1.3, 1.2 and 0.8 respectively). In fact you will only do "cautious attack" (bonus of 1.0) so choose a species ability. However if you choose for instance "jump and attack", your opponent will use the 1.3 bonus against you while you will have 1.0 bonus against him when damages are calculated

Too late lol, I reached 0% several times before I figured out why lol, That was why I asked the question hehehe oopps. It would be so much easier if their wern't so many things to think about lol. when I started this I was jsut thinking... I want those avatars, i jsut have to fight some bad guys and voila ... now it's getting sooooo complicated rofl.

So, If I understand correctly....nothing I do can up that power %, but when fighting use it wiselyf lol

EDIT - I was looking at my next opponent, the henhmen. I says that after level 50 you get the beserk ability. Do I have to bless my pet and if so with what faerie.

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking at my next opponent, the henhmen. I says that after level 50 you get the beserk ability. Do I have to bless my pet and if so with what faerie. Yeah I have no clue what I am doing hehheheh.

Other questions

- which are best to use stone, fire, icey or water muffin, or are they opponent specific, or is there something else I should be using.

- I was looking at the battle sets, and then when you go and look at the 1 player opponents and what you should use to beat them, the weapons are never the same. So what weapons are you supposed to use?

AND - I need some help with the henchmen. I can't seem to freeze them, and anytime I do, they freeze me at the same time arggggggggg. I have battled them 10 times now and can't even get close to killing them? Any hints. When looking at tdn battlepedia I have the stats to do it.

Name : sandy_kaloo

Species : Nimmo

Agility : 37 (GREAT (37))

Attack Strength : 79 (AWESOME (79))

Defence Strength : 53 (EXCELLENT (53))

Current hp: 92 / 132

Level : 65

Oh I am using, the smoke bomb thing, stone muffins, downsize, snowglobe staff and greater healing scroll. if that helps

Any assistance would be appreciated

Ok not sure if anyone is reading this, but I am ready to give argggggg. below is my updated stats and i still cant kill em

Agility : 33 (GREAT (33))

Attack Strength : 94 (AMAZING (94))

Defence Strength : 62 (AWESOME (62))

Current hp: 0 / 132

Level : 64

Edited by katface789