Stamp checklist?

Emily

I've decided to start working towards the stamp avatars and buying 1 stamp/day. Does anyone know of a site that has a checklist for stamps, similar to TDN's avatar checklist? One where you can actually have an account and check off stamps you have, possibly with prices on the list? I was thinking something kind of combining jellyneo's item database estimated price feature with a checklist feature. I've been looking and have had no luck. I wanted to make sure a checklist didn't exist before I went through all the work of printing one/ doing one in excel for myself. Even a list without a price feature would be a huge help.

Meh, I looked a bit since that sounds like a handy feature but I can't seem to find anything. I'm a little bit tempted to make one now if no one else has a link to one.

Edit: hmm, well looking at jellyneo on their stamp page http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=stamps I see that they have a link on each section that takes you to their page with all the prices on it and then there is a link for a 'printer friendly' version that has a check box. Maybe it's just by browser not showing all those desired elements at the same time but that does seem to be all the desired elements if somewhat convoluted.

I wish there was one. But I couldn't fine one. So I added all the stamps from Jelly Neo's database, and then viewed it as a checklist thing. So I had the prices, and pictures and names etc.

It was pretty helpful

That's pretty much what I need. Maybe I'll do that then screenie it or something so I can save the data

I was thinking about doing one myself, but with school and work and not having done any serious coding since high school, I don't think I would get very far lol.

• 7 years later...

Yep, Rebeka, I'm off to spend heaps of neopoints on stamps as well :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant, please create a new topic. This thread is 7 years old.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.