Happy Gnorbu Shearing!

Samuel

gnorbu_sheared_baby.gif

We're hitting Spring in style, with the first annual Gnorbu Shearing Day! Every Gnorbu in Neopia has been sheared of their coat. No fear, though, you'll get your loveable pet's coat back tomorrow; they won't remain this ugly forever :P

Aww, I think they're kinda adorable! TNT hasn't done something quite like this before...

WOO! My 600th post!

I actually kinda like them like that! And I think somebody should write TNT about the bald paintbrush, just to see what kind of answer (if any) that they get!

I actually kinda like them like that! And I think somebody should write TNT about the bald paintbrush, just to see what kind of answer (if any) that they get!

i agree i was never much fond of the gnorbu but i lovethe bald one, then again i have a love for ugly pets(until recent i had a hairless rat as a real pet)

oh and on a side note, when i first read ur sig, i read it as ciggie, instead of siggie, haha by the time i got to the next line i realized my mistake ^_^(btw i can make custom ones overi nteh graphics section)

Awww! I think it's cute. Although, who ever heard of shearing in January? Poor thing must be cold!

A hairless paintbrush would be neat. :yes: