TNT Staff Tournament

Sakurabelle

Voting for the TNT Staff Tournament has begun! Be sure to vote here: http://www.neopets.com/games/aaa/staff.phtml

First Round: Imperial Exam - Dragona and Viola vs. Kid Hawk and Mr. Insane

Does anyone remember how the TNT Staff did last year? Who do you think is most likely to win?

For reference: last year tourney results.

Dragona is in charge of Neopets content, so I'd think she knows how to spell.

Viola was not really good in last year Tourney.

Kid Hawk did worse than Viola last year.

Mr. Insane is a programmer... which requires spelling abilities. (Trust me, nobody likes to go through endless lines of code just to find the one error that is causing a bug). Also, he did great in last year Daily Dare.

I went with the women. My reasoning, while amusing, wasn't exactly solid. :laughingsmiley:

I figured, women would be more picky about spelling and such (Like my husband and I. I'm obsessive about spelling things right. He couldn't care much less, if he's unsure how to spell something.)

Plus, guys tend to excel more at action/shotting games.

I went with the women because I did eenie meenie miny moe and it landed on them. I couldn't find any information so I figured that's as good as any way to choose.

I went with the women because I did eenie meenie miny moe and it landed on them. I couldn't find any information so I figured that's as good as any way to choose.

'Yeah that's about how I went at it. Except I also said that the girls looked like they could kick more booty than the guys at anything ^.^