~Staff Daily Dare Chat

Congrats Co!! :D I personally spent my whole day on Extreme Herder (as I couldn't get it yesterday) and managed with a score of 150...... Guess I'm not going to get that avatar anytime soon :P Here's hoping the final day will be an easy game, as I won't have much time to play! :O

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My To-Do List is at 3:

Nova Defender (No matter how much I wish it would disappear, it's still there, with a question mark gift box glaring at me every time I visit the DD page on Neo.)

Jumpin Gem Heist (Same as above)

Ugga Smash (I got half the score on my 2nd try at work this morning, but work went insane, and I didn't even change Neo screens for my last 4 hours of my 6 hour shift.)

I think I'll be retiring from the Daily Dare from this point onwards. I'm pretty sure I still racked up a respectable number of points though. :)

I just have today's challenge left to finish. I keep failing at it right now. I'm sure I'll get it before the day is done.

EDIT: Done!

I've never got the true meaning of the word circa....

I've decided to give up on DD. XD I'd rather play other games for NP than the same game over and over for a score.

I've had no luck. :( I'm too short on time now, and I haven't made any progress. I can't get above 35k on JGH, and I'm nowhere near 700k on Nova. There's just not enough time left.

But I did really well this year, compared to last year. So I'm happy. (Happy-ish. I still wanted the trophy, but there's always next year.)

So I finally took the time to actually count, and it turns out I'm short exactly ten challenges. :yes: But I did beat AAA on all but one of the others.

Announcements