Happy Illusen Day!

hrtbrk

lol i love the skeith it looks hilarious with it on :laughingsmiley: im totally going to get the avvie tommorow, i missed it last year :sad01_anim: i also really like the background, totally cool

I WANT THOSE WEARABLES. But they're probably way too expensive and cost hundreds of thousands of NP, just like the Fyora wings I also want. More wearables to add to my "too expensive" list... :(

Avatar? Oh, I got that a long time ago. Not sure if it was last year, or the year before...

OOOOH, pretty! What color is the skeith though? Is that faerie? It looks.....odd....but I like it :laughingsmiley: I can't wait to get the avatar too! I've been waiting to get it since I started and I noticed I missed Dr. Sloth's in Jan by ONE DAY <_< Oh well, there's always next year for that one.

Every year I forget Illusen Day is today and not the 18th so every year I miss the avatar. BUT NOT THIS YEAR! WOOO!!!

Ah crap... missed the avatar again this year.

Guys whats the name of the new background?

I want to buy one but I need the name of it to search it in the posts or shops.

In case you haven't found out yet, the name is: Forest Glade Background and other than at the Mystical Surroundings shop, it can only currently be found at the Trading Post. Hope you are able to get one! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stealthy Steph) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ah crap... missed the avatar again this year.

In case you haven't found out yet, the name is: Forest Glade Background and other than at the Mystical Surroundings shop, it can only currently be found at the Trading Post. Hope you are able to get one! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stealthy Steph) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ah, sweet. Thank you very much for your help ^^