Day 18: Wingoball *Team Challenge*

hrtbrk

I already have a partner, and we pulled it off!

Got the trousers, and Day 18 is complete! ^_^

The guide helped me out in a big way on knowing where to click.

Took a few practise runs (like 3 levels) but easy day is great! Beat AAA. Tried out for the team challenge o.o first time for me but all my neofriends seem to have already teamed up with someone so if anyone is looking for a teammate lemme know! ^__^

Took a few practise runs (like 3 levels) but easy day is great! Beat AAA. Tried out for the team challenge o.o first time for me but all my neofriends seem to have already teamed up with someone so if anyone is looking for a teammate lemme know! ^__^

*points to post above* I'll NF you lol

NO!!!!! i just got 824 points.... aaa's score is 825. :sad01_anim:

I got it first try using the guide, and I didn't do very well with time bonuses, so it's possible for anyone to beat it I think. Good luck everyone!!!

Thanks to TDN's guide I got past AAA's score on my second try. Is it me or does it seem like you get more points every time you get another first throw bonus? I don't know if the bonus resets when you miss but it seemed like I got points a lot quicker when I got several no misses in a row.

As a side note, you can select team challenge, who you want to challenge, then complete the game and send a score before you actually challenge your neofriend. If you do this, then your score will automatically show up as already beating AAA/Abi when you and your partner have both accepted the challenge. This way you don't have to wait to play if your neofriend isn't going to be getting online until later. I have done this for every team challenge so far since my neofriend is in a different time zone.

As a side note, you can select team challenge, who you want to challenge, then complete the game and send a score before you actually challenge your neofriend. If you do this, then your score will automatically show up as already beating AAA/Abi when you and your partner have both accepted the challenge. This way you don't have to wait to play if your neofriend isn't going to be getting online until later. I have done this for every team challenge so far since my neofriend is in a different time zone.

Ah, thank you for confirming this works. I ended up sending my score before getting a partner during the first team challenge, and it worked, but I wasn't sure if that was just a glitch or if everything was as intended.

This one was easy, with the help of the guide. (Why I never thought to look for a guide before when playing this game, I don't know.) I beat it and I'm just waiting for my NF to complete it.