Daily Dare TNT Staff Tournament: Round 3

hrtbrk

After Polarchuck Opposites beat Super Unstoppable Mega Force at Hannah and the Kreludor Caves (don't forget to claim your prize), two new teams are ready to face off in round 3!

h72t48.jpg vs cx51b6.jpg

This week, we get to choose between The Team Your Team Could Smell Like and Star & Order as they face off in Wingoball!

Who did you pick!?

ive won 1/2 but i remember last year, lawyerbot was LAST PLACE so I definitely went with the team your team could smelll like :laughingsmiley:

i cant beleve lawerbot won :sad01_anim:

I missed this one. I never thought Lawyerbot would pull it off.

What was the prize for getting it right?

it a Randomly Firing Freeze Ray

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Noooo! I lost! And the prize for the winner is actually the best BD prize in these kind of things! 50% chance of freezing? 50% chance of doing damage. This weapons breaks me! Why did I have to change teams! Why did I have to be so foolish? Why! Why is the world so cruel to me! Why haven't I guessed a single correct team!!!! This is awful! If anyone wants to give me a "Randomly Firing Freeze Ray" I would be happy and thank you soooo much... But for now, waaaaaaaaaaaah!

I voted for Star and Order, and I got the Randomly Firing Freeze Ray. I wonder how good it is at battle? :guiltysmiley:

2 out of 3 completed matchups guessed correctly now. :)