Day 19: Dubloon Disaster *Double Dare*

hrtbrk

I got super lucky with coins and got 2 500 on my like 20th try. Used the scallywags code to create a whirlpool so I could get the 2nd one free and clear.

2 questions for people: 1. is anyone else having trouble with the image of the Boat Lantern showing up? 2. I also suddenly have a Homemade Polarchuck Costume in my inventory since beating the double dare, and I know that was a prize from a previous challenge year--is anyone else getting this?

I got the designated AAA score of 900 points or more and completed the Double Dare.

Day 19 is deemed a grand success! :king:

I never minded the bonus Polarchuck Costume prize myself.

Ah now that you mention it, I vaguely remember getting the polarchuck costume last year as well even though it was a 2009 prize (which would explain the two in my SDB). Hopefully they will get these things fixed sometime today. Glad I'm not the only one!

I'm having the worst time of my life... I never got to 900... Now I swear, it is true... Because I'm not as lucky as you....

Seriously.... I got 2 gold coins, never got to 900.... Now it's like my 100th + time to try

Blah. Playing Dubloon Disaster while messing with experimental Flash setups really isn't a good idea it seems (frankly, experimenting with Flash doesn't do a whole lot of good either). I only made it to just under 2,000; pretty far off my usual scores. But apart from that, well, patience and a little practice should have this in the bag for anyone having trouble. :)

x___x I'm just gonna refresh till I get a good coin and then hope I can get the 900+ score. I hate this game :sad01_anim: the only reason I even have this avatar is because a friend of mine is really good at the game. XD I fail.

Got the AAA score pretty easily, but I want the avatar lol :P The game play was really laggy for me too :/

Got this one first try today and was getting quite a high score but I was too lazy to keep playing for hours to get a trophy since those are crazy high. I personally prefer the round up of the mines method so no new ones pop out of no where and get you.

For some reason no matter what I did the game would glitch out. My boat would disappear and when it reappeared I'd be hit by a mine. I gave up after try 50 and just went for Abby.

Yayayayay! I finally finished it!!! After 300 tries! Yay!!! And I did it without high amount coins... from 100 to 1000... All I got were 50s, 25s and 10s... Yay!!! Finally!

I'm gonna let the prizes sit in my inventory until they get fixed... I'm gonna wait for further news about the costume before I put it in my closet