TDN is Seeking Models - How You Can Help

Hi all!

For the last year or so, the staff here at TDN have been working on a modeling project for all the wearable items in Neopia. This will be an addition to our pre-existing Customisation Department - where you can see what an item will look like on your pet before you buy or trade for it! Since we're getting so close to finishing, we need your help to complete the last few items :laughingsmiley:

This is how it works:

• Take a look at the list here to see which items we need modeled for each species.
  • If you have something we need to see, head over to the Customisation module and put it onto your pet. More than one item can be modeled at once too, if you have multiples smile.gif
  • Post a reply to this topic with your pet's name and what item(s) they are wearing.
  • Someone from staff will grab what we need from your pet and delete your post. You'll also get a thank-you message to your Neopets account so you know we've got what we need and can remove the items from your pet!
Thanks everyone for your help!

The Customisation Project Team

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

Project temporarily on hold.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course, we highly encourage everyone to register with the #1 Neopets community on the interwebs. With Neopians just like you, chatting everyday!

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question: Do we need to purchase the items in order to model them? I'd be happy to serve as a model, but as a general rule I don't spend money at the NC Mall.

Yeah you need to own the item... most of the things we have left are older retired NC, or things that couldn't be tried on in the Mall first (like JJPB prizes). The few NP items we still need are very rare and I haven't been able to find lenders for lol

We're not asking people to purchase items just for this - just hoping that someone who already has them can model for us :)

• 5 months later...

Some of the current items needed for modeling are from Altador Cup V. Just out of curiosity, is it allowed to trade NC Mall items for other NC Mall Items? And if so, where can this be done at?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

That's great news since i like to dress my pets.. lets see if we can find some of those clothes your looking for...

Will they literally take the item from your inventory? >.< XD sorry for stupid question

The only thing we need is to see your pet wearing the specific item(s). Follow Izzy's instructions in the first post if you have any of the items we're looking for.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

Uhm, how do you apply to be a model? I would love to sign up!

All you need to do is follow Izzy's instructions in the first post. If you have any of the items we need modelled put them on one of your pets and show us by giving us your pets name. Izzy's instructions at the top of this topic tells you all you need to know. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lypreila

Shoryu -

Altador Cup V Benchwarmer Badge

Altador Cup V Substitute Badge

Blue Shoyru Star Balloon

Simple White Wings

It's like that. For Uni too, it's

Blue Shoyru Star Balloon

Pretty Red Faerie Shirt

Simple White Wings

It always seems to be the balloon and the Simple White Wings, so...

I'm assuming that the grey/italicised items are items you get from purchasing specific neo products. Like the Blue Shoryu Star Baloon, which comes from purchasing a tamagotchi like mini electronic neopet thingy. Which I tried to find on the internet, but couldn't. :crying_blow:

Well, I'll be sure to post if I find anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Weltrude Wig which I am willing to model on my pets

However most of my pets are painted ... will that be a problem ???

Angelo what pet species are you looking at for modelling? I don't see your item listed on our list of ones that need to be modelled. I could be mistaken though.

Ok sorry I haven't been paying much attention to the news lately. I'll ask Masaryk and Izzy and get back to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

You could always try the item on in the mall then take a screen shot...

I know a site where you can view the items on any species.

I'd post it but I dunno if we're allowed to link off site..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.