Meepit Juice Break

Cerrabane

I cannot score 3000 on MJB and I'm beginning to have meepit nightmares. Does anyone know whether the avatar is available in zen mode? Please be absolutely positive if you say yes... I don't want to feed 3500 meepits the hard way and find out it isn't! But if it is, what the heck, it won't take longer than I've spent trying already.

Woa. does it really take TEN HOURS?!?!?! that's crazy!

You receive 1 point for each Meepit you feed in Zen mode. And the avatar requires 3500 points, so you have to feed 3500 Meepits and it's not the quickest thing to do.

Did anyone said Meepit?! :D

I have that avvie, hon, it is my active *points at lookup*. 12h straight playing MJB. :) It is worth it, though!

I'd advise you to plan a day (holiday recommended) to get it done. One of those days you have nothing to do, just establish it as a goal for the day and you'll get it in no time! And don't forget to eat.

Holy Kauvara... 12 hours of meepits? I already need therapy for meepit trauma!

Thanks for the link, Spritzie (I love that you did yours at work). I never would have remembered about the reset at 12:40 a.m. NST so I'm really glad I read that.

You're right, Ines, I'm going to need a dedicated meepit day! I know I can't stare at meepits for 12 hours, but I can feed 10 meepits at a time 35 times in 24 hours... I think. I'll just leave my habitarium running and count the nps I rack up while I suffer from meepit overload.

I'm totally going to do this. I will triumph over the meepits!

12 hours? Oh boy...Gotta say I didn't even know you could get the avatar on zen mode...guess I'll try that out sometime when I have nothing better to do. XD Good luck to Cerrabane! Let us know when you got it? ^_^

I started working on the Juice Break Avatar in Zen Mode and wouldn't you know it after using all the hours playing my computer crashed at about 2800 points I have not gone back to it again but I will one day

Oh wow. I did not know you could get the avi in zen mode. I have played in the past and did not come close to the points required so I gave up even thinking about it. Good news. GL to those who are gonna commit the 10 to 12 hours, I know I will be trying it soon

Everyone who's planning to try to get the avatar in Zen mode should wait and see if MJB is a part of this year's Daily Dare. I remember the chaos on the boards when everyone was trying to beat AAA that way. I was one of those people so I can confirm once more that you can indeed get the avatar in Zen mode. I am never, ever doing anything like that ever again though - it was an absolute pain. Even with breaks and encouragement.

Funny thing is - I don't think I've even used that avatar. :laughingsmiley:

• 7 years later...

I got it on zen yesterday. Took 16 hours, no breaks. I finished at 7 mins past midnight after starting at 8.00 am and thought I'd missed the deadline ( I went to 3501 since I'd passed midnight and wanted to make sure)  but I was lucky.