Anyone else do this?

xSummer

For Habitarium I usually leave my computer on so it keeps running. I find it works but sometimes all my pets are sleeping. I find it helpful because levels take forever. Is there any problems with doing so that you have come across?

I do this while I'm at work, since I work long hours, and it helps me levels increase. (In a week, I've gone from level 2, to 22, almost completely from playing at work.) But it does tend to lag my computer (it's easy to lag, since work programs bog it down anyway) When that happens, I'll close the tab while I do what I need to, then I'll reopen it. And sometimes, it just freezes and I have to reopen. But it works well for me.

thats interesting. thanks for the tip

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stealthy Steph) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If you lock all your workers in next to resources so they gather efficiently you pretty much don't have to pay attention to the game at all. TNT made it so easy, houses heal everything so you can just leave the game overnight then pop your p3's into houses in the morning and no-one's the worse for wear.

If you lock all your workers in next to resources so they gather efficiently you pretty much don't have to pay attention to the game at all. TNT made it so easy, houses heal everything so you can just leave the game overnight then pop your p3's into houses in the morning and no-one's the worse for wear.

Lock up your storage too, I use my 4 houses and a decoration to surround my 3 storage.