Day 21: Trouble at the National Neopian *Double Dare*

hrtbrk

It took me about four to five tries at this game to get AAA's designated score of 550, yet I pulled it off once more.

Day 21 is deemed a grand victory in the bank! :oink:

I always block out the Quiggle because he's green like the baddy :P I do it on the colours. Brown = bad, green = bad, red = bad. Except the Quiggle, he's good. :(

Not too hard, except my computer isn't cooperating at the moment and freezes the game briefly at random intervals, making me unable to block the baddies.

Your High Scores

All Time: 642

hmm...let's see if having that score will allow me to beat AAA. I haven't played this game in quite some time.

10 minutes later

Yuck third game 537 points -_- fifth game 524. Don't you just hate it when that happens?

40 minutes later.

gaaah stupid game! I keep getting between the 510 and 540 points *headdesk* maybe I'll get lucky later today.

The game is lagging a lot for me too but I am determined to get it. Maybe after I sleep a bit. I keep getting like 548. Then I dropped to 480 and such as I started getting really sleepy.

Everything was going wrong. My head kept itching, my glasses kept falling off, I kept pressing the wrong button losing 10 points each time. Locked up that stupid quiggle twice and yet I finally managed to beat the score with a 558 XD glad thats over! Good luck to everyone trying to beat the score! ^__^

This game gets really fast paced. My HS was over 600, so it wasn't hard. The issues I had was trying to wait until my score was high enough I could pause for a second to quit, without losing points and going below the required score.

But I got it. :D (Not that AAA's prize is something I'd use...)

I always block out the Quiggle because he's green like the baddy :P I do it on the colours. Brown = bad, green = bad, red = bad. Except the Quiggle, he's good. :(

Not too hard, except my computer isn't cooperating at the moment and freezes the game briefly at random intervals, making me unable to block the baddies.

So glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks that Quiggle is secretly evil . . .

All time high score: 800

Currently: Can't get past 448 . . . make that 502 Finally got to 701 (by sheer luck) after 12 failed attempts

I'm a terrible typist, and I still didn't have any trouble beating AAA at this game. I scored 530 twice before getting 561.

My high score is 800-and-something and that was pure luck, so I'm glad AAA's score wasn't much higher or I wouldn't have stood a chance! This game's pretty hard!

So glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks that Quiggle is secretly evil . . .

I think he is too. I can't help but lock him up. The first few times I ever played this game I thought the blumaroo with the money bag was a baddie. I mean he's got a money bag. That screams bank robber to me.

UGH My high score is 663 Don't know how I pulled that off but when I've played today no luck. First game I got 527 and have just gone downhill since then. A few more tries then maybe i will opt for Abi.