Day 28: Goparokko

hrtbrk

I've played it before and I got half the AAA score. It really is going to take a while. :S

I'll tell you when I get AAA in this challenge.

Strategy:

Play on "Easy Mode" since we will need time to prepare the combo.

If you get x2 bonuses, remove them and try at least to have two 4x bonuses. Also try to get dynamites of different colors so as to remove (almost) all blocks when you do the combo. When blocks will reappear, you have to hope that some blocks will go away so as to increase your points since the combo becomes even better.

When you have everything, place the blocks as shown below:

goparokko.jpg

Rotate the central zone (made up of only dynamites) and see how the blocks inside the black square are arranged. Sadly I didn't have much combo after rotating those dynamites. However I got about 6,000 points and my score jumped above 7,000 points. Blocks marked with a cross won't be removed by the dynamites

Good Luck

I have now officiially given up on the golden trophy. I am absolutely terrible at this game (with lots and lots and lots of trying I JUST manage a 4000 score) and it's a relief to just give up on AAA and stop trying for Nova Defender as well.

I have now officiially given up on the golden trophy. I am absolutely terrible at this game (with lots and lots and lots of trying I JUST manage a 4000 score) and it's a relief to just give up on AAA and stop trying for Nova Defender as well.

Nevona, I really emphasize with you. I'd almost done the same thing just an hour ago. I came here to write exactly the same thing as you did! But then I read savamal's post and decided to give it another try. And I manage 9000 point in just two tries. Really, you shouldn't give up yet. (Though I wonder if it is too late to say this.) The most important thing is play on the easy mode.

I still haven't got the nova one, too.

Hehe, I read his post and tried to do it and that's how I managed to get my spiffy 4000 points. :P I just can't seem to get a feel for how the cubes move. Then I think I'm going to make an amazing combo and before I finish setting it up, half the cubes are gone already. I accidentally make 2x2s without noticing. I just don't think this is the game for me. :P

I took a lot of advice from pros at Gorapakko (not just Savamal), and I actually managed to pull it off with 7,000+ points!

Day 28 beaten. :king:

I already gave up on the Gold Trophy ages ago... So now... I will give up on this one too... Yeah, that's one more thing this and Sutek's Tomb have in common! They both hate me as well, one more thing in common. I tried what savamal said, but it takes soooo long to get all the proper dynamites, and then, suddenly, sadly, some unfortunate and unexpected combo was done... I hate it... :( I would give up on my current highest score of 6000+... The prize isn't that nice anyway, I can't imagine myself using it... :/

Edit: Great! Just Great! I did what savamal said but I still didn't beat it... i mean seriously? what went wrong? :((

More Edits: I went for Abigail... :/

My all-time high score is 4,516 so I'll give AAA's score a go. I wish I had been more determined on the first couple days of Daily Dare because I almost qualify for gold, but I chickened out on a few games and just took on Abigail. (Well & because the petpet cannon game is my mortal enemy)

Still, think I'll try for AAA today since cereal is a silly prize . . .

It totally didn't work out for me on hard, but I think I might get the score on easy eventually.. current high is 6060 points, just a 1000 more.

Whoa. 7028 on easy. Those last two seconds were crazy I didn't think I was gonna make it. I did the setting up combos for the first few levels then just gave up on that and played as fast as I could. Glad it's over.

I was able to beat AAA today :)

The only complain I have is that now, everytime I close my eyes... I see those blocks rotating!

You don't have to follow exactly Savamal's strategy. For instance, you could just do 1 dynamite, 2X, 4X together... It does take more time that way, but it works in the endo. When you get to around level 30-35, you need to make combos really fast without thinking of your score.

I tried it for the first time by just making combos as fast as I could, and got 6,920 points. On my second try, I went and set up savamal's combo, and watched my points increase continuously until they passed 7,000. It was literally the best feeling imaginable.

I'm pretty sure this game is just at the point where it's frustrating me. I get towards 6-6.5k and I lose my focus. I can't find matches quickly enough, and I lose it. And I've had no luck with trying to stage things to get lots of points.

If I didn't already have a headache, I'd blame this game.

EDIT: I just got it! :D

AAA's prize looks awesome on my Jubjub:

4.png