Really Bad at Games? Super Super Easy 20k a day!

xSummer

Here are the easiest games to get 20k. I get around 22k a day, depending on my score from the video. Do this and I promise you, you will have 20k a day, even if you are horrible at games.

1. AdverVideo - Spin the wheel after each video (1k-3k)

2. Big Time Rush Crowd Control - I recommend having a mouse. They never move. Once you remember where they around you should get 86-88 seconds. (620-624 np x3 = 1,800k - 2,000k)

3. Capri Sun peggy Peelout- Make your own track real small, that way you can go around three times fast. (1k np x3 = 3k)

4. Catch the petpet - Click again. (450-480 nps x 3 = 1350k)

5. Dannon Danimals Double Crush- This game is pretty simple. For arrow key to go, back key to stop, up key to jump, and spacebar to shoot an item at these danimal kiosks if you will. (1k np x3= 3k)

6. Fasion Fever- Don't even dress up, just end game and send. (300np x 3= 900)

7. Smug Bite Smite- Click again. Sometimes I get them all, sometimes I don't at the last level. About 400k-500k. (400-500k x 3= 1200-1500k)

8. Wheel of Slime- Click roll every 8 hours.

Tips!

- Remember to do your dailies also but if you forget doing all these will get you 20k.

- Try to use a mouse. I do it on my laptop, but if you want higher scores it's always best with a mouse.

- After a while they can get boring, but the nps you get are great. If you get really sick of doing it try doing them one day in the morning and the next day at night so it feels like you didn't do it for a day.

- Start with the most time consuming games first to get them out of the way. That would be Post Pebbles Rock, Bump, and Roll, KCA 100% Awesome Swag Bag Saver, and Capri Sun peggy Peelout.

Let me know how you do!!!

Updates!

The game KCA 100% Awesome Swag Bag Saver, Post Pebbles Rock, Bump, and Roll, Danimals Blaster & Chicks Patrol are now gone. Current neopoint gain around 15k-16k,

• 2 weeks later...

I actually play most of these games myself. I normally pay attention to the game ratios for each Neopets game myself.

Joderi's petpage can also be a big help if you're looking for games that serve good ratios (updates often).

haha yea. i always did the big track and one night i was like hey maybe if i do a small track i can still get 1000k, and i did. kind of smack myself in the forehead haha

new game, dannon danimal crush, the previous dannon danimal is now gone.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

new game, dannon danimal crush, the previous dannon danimal is now gone.

Darn, I used to enjoy that game. That's how I get an easy 3,000 Neopoints. :sad02:

Oh well, more time to play Kookia and Nova Defender for me!

Might as wait for more new ad games...