Lulu Prizes

Wembly

So I broke down and bought a 5 pack of tickets to challenge Lulu since I really wanted the contacts and the pink hoodie. But that leaves me with 3 tickets left to use by tomorrow and I was wondering what prizes you guys like the best. I'm leaning towards the turmy hoodie also. So what do you think?

If I had five tickets I would go for Faerie Bubbles, Kookia, Extreme Herder, Hannah and the Kreludor Caves, and either Wingoball or Nova Defender. If I had a desert pet I might go for Sutek's Tomb. And that skull shower from Petpet Cannonball might be tempting depending on how it actually looks on a pet. Some of these prizes are so cute! :wub_anim: Too bad I will never buy NC.

My favorites are Faerie Bubbles, Wrath of the Snowager, and Snowmuncher. But I love so many. I must admit, I spent nearly all my remaining NC a few minutes ago, and bought a 31 pack. :whistle:

With my 5-pack, I got the prizes for:

Faerie Bubbles - which, now that I have it, is a bit unsubtle for my liking

Kookia - it's like fireworks!

Hasee Bounce - the Hasees in it looks a wee bit "derp", but it's the nearest I'm ever gonna come to having a Hasee of my very own

Nova Defender - Most epic background EVAR

Neopian Battlefield Legends - Looks surprisingly good on a JubJub

I was also pretty tempted by the NC prizes for Sutek's Tomb, Kou-Jong, and Dubloon Disaster

Edit: Immediately after posting this, I saw the NC prize for Spinacles and bought an extra ticket. Is perrrdy <3 Also, apparently borked, right now. Bleh.

Guest ErikaChristine

I love that Sutek's Tomb desert background and the Spinacles background. I really wish I had participated in Lulu's this time around. :/

Are the prizes from challanging Lulu worth it? I've never spent much on NC...

I think it was. But I kept a list of all the Lulu prizes I liked, through out the event, then a day or two before it ended, based on my list, I decided how many tickets to buy. (I ended up going with all of them.)