Didn't Get a Single One Right

Shane for Wax

How did that happen? Geeze... I have horrible luck with picking.

What were the prizes for the right answers?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian).

The topic was posted in the wrong area. (Staff Tournament 2011 is actually TDN Staff Tournament :P)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Daily Dare Staff Tournament 2011 to Daily Dare 2011.

me too, sad huh

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stealthy Steph) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The first one had a book for a prize. The 2nd is a Darigan Poogle Plushie. The 3rd is one of the best weapons in Neopets. The Randomly Firing Freeze Ray which has a 50% chance of freezing, and 50% chance of doing damage. It is multiple use as well. The last one has the Pile of Chewed Socks (neohome) stuff. :) I got 1/4 myself

I didn't get any -_-

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stealthy Steph) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got three out of four, which isn't bad... but, of course, the one I missed was the match-up with the Randomly Firing Freeze Ray as the prize. :sad02: How could I not vote for the Team Your Team Could Smell Like, though? I can't resist references to pop culture. ;)

They're talking about the TNT Staff Tournament for Daily Dare :P

I got 3/4 right... but naturally the one I missed was the one with the awesome weapon >_<

I'm in the same boat. I knew I should have stuck with voting for the teams that had the most girls, but Lawyerbot? Really? I thought he was terrible at games! I wonder if lawyerbot represents an actual person like everyone else does... I'm sad I missed out on the weapon. I just don't understand how they could make one prize so epically better than the other three prizes combined.

They're talking about the TNT Staff Tournament for Daily Dare :P

I got 3/4 right... but naturally the one I missed was the one with the awesome weapon >_<

That's my fault. It was late at night and I wasn't the best mentally and I just saw 'staff tournament' and plunked it down. ^_^;

I can't believe I didn't get a single one right though. That's just... how does that HAPPEN?

Guest ErikaChristine

I somehow managed 4/4. I'm a terrible guesser so I never get these things right. I don't care so much for the jacket, but it's selling for quite a bit right now so that's cool.