Fungus attacking piñata?

So, I go to do my daily's and my pets are all covered with "ick". Going to the hospital they post the following:

"BULLETIN [3:42:21 am NST]: Symptoms of the unidentified illness include growths on the face and body, a persistent cough, and severe headache. Neopians are encouraged to remain indoors and avoid those showing symptoms of the illness. It is recommended that Neopians cover the gaps in the doors and windows of their Neohomes to keep out germs."

There is a "cure" choose one of the cures and put in a pet name. You can not cure your own pet. I am having a hard time figuring this one out. Is this piñata or what.

Also noticed Pinata is showing up randomly in posts. Go figure.

I've been helping out other users like crazy today with this disease stuff.

I need someone to keep on top of my pets as well, okay?

Their names are:

firefly_goblin

lele_lol

Lippstik

Nensondubois

Cure mine (and many others) as you can! I'll be doing the same! :)

"Sorry! You cannot cure your own piñata."

Well then, I guess I'm just going to cure them from a side account. Ha!

...and I suppose TDN's *today* joke is to replace the word ne.0p.et with "pinata." Nice one. lol

I tried to send cures for your pets Neomysterion but only 1 seemed to go through as the others were not suffering from the illness... All my pets have the illness they are

_calitos

myjoy46

myjoy46_5280

If someone can cure them I would be grateful. I have been sending cures non stop all over neopia so hope I have been doing some good. Wish they were as quick to activate the avvie for piñata Day as they are to put these horrible jokes in action...

Looks like it's a wearable as well, a foreground item...strange. I wonder if we'll get to keep it. And they get sick every time you log in, I've already had to get mine healed twice.

I tried putting a foreground on one pet instead of having the sickness, but it didn't work. The foreground didn't show up even after I saved it, and the sick stuff was still there. Sigh. Guess I'll just have to wait until they take it down.

Took a screenie of the wearable:

Scourgies.png

Oh, and I got a background too! I healed a pet with soup (the first pet I healed, this might have something to do with it) and got the background. No screenies of that though. I'll put it on a pet.

Here's an image with the 'Blazingly Hot Soup Background'

soupbg.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

dalislao

Krysha_20

neogelert_02

Willow_eevee

would all appreciate being cured.

Anyone one know if the pets in the pound are also being affected?

I tried to send cures for your pets Neomysterion but only 1 seemed to go through as the others were not suffering from the illness... All my pets have the illness they are

_calitos

myjoy46

myjoy46_5280

If someone can cure them I would be grateful. I have been sending cures non stop all over neopia so hope I have been doing some good. Wish they were as quick to activate the avvie for piñata Day as they are to put these horrible jokes in action...

I was able to cure all of your pets :)

give cure to Dokuohotei, rainhablair and Radzio

rainhablair & Radzio have been cured!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times in a row. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep all posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Please, help Graceene and Shangreela.

Thx!!!

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

My babies are sick. :(

YummyBrainsss

NomNomMonsterrr

ZombieeFacee

ZombieFaceee

please heal my salamandraise?

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Can't wait till this is over, my piñata are not particularly fond of this joke and the fact that the cures wear off every 30 mins. I like the Slorgs though, and the background. Sure wish you could get a wearable involving the Slorgs.

I keep giving cures to all my side piñata, but my mains are (excuse the crappy names; they're old):

_blossombabe_

shuhune99520

Blankstarr

Kristal_x_Pheonix