Staff Chat visible...?

So...I can kinda see the Staff Chat forum both while logged in and as a guest. :eh: Ian might want to fix that or reprimand whoever messed up this time.

(Also, Fred died? Boo. D:)

Ahhhh Meepits. If you've glanced through the recent topic you'll see we've been having permissions troubles and Theo thoguht he fixed it... turns out he didn't. I'm trying to get ahold of Ian. Till then, uh...

Ahhhh Meepits. If you've glanced through the recent topic you'll see we've been having permissions troubles and Theo thoguht he fixed it... turns out he didn't. I'm trying to get ahold of Ian. Till then, uh...

Well to be fair the original problem *was* technically fixed. <_<

Well, at least you didn't manage to ban yourself, AA. Also, I'm glad I can see the staff chat now. :P

Well, at least you didn't manage to ban yourself, AA. Also, I'm glad I can see the staff chat now. :P

... like thousands of other visitors.

This is not necessary a good thing!

Where has been Ian this afternoon/evening!

... like thousands of other visitors.

This is not necessary a good thing!

Where has been Ian this afternoon/evening!

With his piñata, haven't you seen the news? :laughingsmiley:

I think we need to have a panic button. If something like this happens, we push the big red "DO NOT PUSH" button, and no matter where Ian is, or what he's doing, he's notified.

I think we need to have a panic button. If something like this happens, we push the big red "DO NOT PUSH" button, and no matter where Ian is, or what he's doing, he's notified.

We already have such a feature in the ACP...

and some of us have a special way to page Ian in case of problems. The thing is that he has not been replying to us at all :(.