April Fools!

Anime

April Fools! TheDailyNeopets is NOT becoming TheDailyPinata, Ian has not formed an alliance with the pinatas, and the main site has been restored to it's normal state. If you like the pinata theme it is still available for use via your myTDN account.

In addition, there were no permissions errors earlier today. The Staff Chat that was made visible was a fake, the product of several months of work. Some of it is real, and some of it is (most likely) fake. It is still visible in the archives if you wish to determine what the false information was.

I got a kick out of the Piñata gag yesterday. I still feel like saying "I am a Magical Piñata" for the rest of the weekend!

You got us pretty good with the fake staff chat and letting regular members post! :laughingsmiley:

Best April Fools Day gag ever! (:

The staff chat was fake? o.o

But I didn't even read anything from the staff chat because it felt dishonest xD

So I can read through it now guilt free?

hehehhe I was the same as you. Good one TDN, although the pinata thing was getting a little irritating lol.

I really enjoyed the Pinata joke :P

We thought we would get more reactions from having the staff chat visible, but I guess our visitors are quiet stalkers and didn't want to raise it to our attention XD.

• 6 months later...

Haha I always love the April Fools Jokes, by all the NR Sites

CRACK ME UP :P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.