Ryuusei

Achievements  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have daily achievements?

• Yes, it makes me feel happy
    • Yes, to do something
    • No, that's a lame idea
    • No, I'm too lazy

So... share your experiences for the day. Share exciting stuff and some achievements you get daily...

For today, I got to Level 28 from Level 26 in Habitarium. 9K EXP to go till Level 29. I saw "A Grey Faerie Doll" in the AAA. I learned how to restock items. And of course, I got some pretty awesome items as well from the AAA... LoL!

I just hit 700k in the bank! After 4 months of playing, I think that's pretty decent lol :P

Also I went up 2 levels in Habitarium yesterday, and I'm about a third of the way to level 17 now :)

I re-updated my lookup, my avvie list, and my goals list :)

Man, I'm on a roll :P

Edit: I got the avvie for meepit vs feepit today too ^_^

I just started restocking about a month ago so I like to try to keep my shop stocked to full capacity. I also play avatar games daily to get my scores up (I just got A Meepit! Run! a couple of days ago). It's always so exciting to get avatars especially for games because you work so hard for them.

@RoboHissi... O.o That's.... AWESOME!!!!! Way to go!

@Viridian... Lol! Coool!

@nerd4life... Those are awesome achievements (I'm jealous since I've been playing for 2 years and only got up to 1million!)

@Angel... I know what you mean! Sadly, I'm not good with games, it's either I'm really bad at it or it just takes tooooo looooong!

My achievements aren't very exciting but...

I managed to NOT get locked out of the habitarium after my mum closed the window when it was completely filled with purple gems. (that's an achievement in itself lol)

Also, just won the dice-a-roo jackpot. It's only the second time, which isn't much considering how much I play ._.

Silver Dice-A-Roo

JACKPOT!

WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 8824 NEOPOINTS!!!

I just created nice Neohomes in the Haunted Woods for my side account pets. I figured that I can't go to bed knowing my new pets are sleeping on the streets. I love the Haunted Woods so why not make all my Neohomes there?

I reached my goal of 1 mil a couple of weeks backs aiming for 10 mil now, spending 15k in stocks everyday hoping to get that avatar while filling my safety deposit box full of junk 785/1000. Now that I found that I'm unbeatable at cellblock its a goal to go back and win till trophy.

I never restocked before, but I decided it was time to learn it! I like the AAA the most, so I'm focusing on that. (I'm really lucky, because I live in a totally different time zone. When it's morning to me, on neopets it's midnight :D ) I just bought coconut coffee for 856 neopoints, and I can sell it for about 5000. Okay, it's not that much, but still, yay for me! :P

I bought alot of toys for my pets today because it's half price day. Half price day is gonna be their toy allowance because I think feeding your pet is more important than toys.

I'm waiting for my pets to approach dying and then I'm going to splurge all of my meager savings on neggs for my gallery then go for the soup faerie avatar! The only problem is that one of my pets has been 'very bloated' for the past couple days... o_O Not sure why she isn't getting hungry. I think it might have to do with my attempt at the Kelp avatar a couple days ago. I didn't get it. <_< And I wasted all of my np at the time on two full meals. I guess those aren't really daily goals, but I prefer more long term objectives.