Art Request

thank you Alice ^^,

life is getting tougher.

i am attempting to change my life to be more "normal"

i used to take evening shift but now i have morning shift for work..

realized that my drawing time and skill is affected. but anyway, i can cope with that. need some times to cope with it.

anyway!

Lady Lyuba's request, Eckert.

eckert_by_edgeheimdal-d4i4na2.png

EEEEEEEEE! :wub_anim: He's quad, but that's fine. I knew he'd pull of Castor's outfit well, and I love the pose you drew him in! I love the silver streak in the mane you gave him (which imitates Castor's hair quite nicely). Oh, thank you so much!

I have your Kacheek to do, I haven't forgotten. I have a long list of pictures to do however, with it being the holiday season, and I'm sorry I never gave you a reference. Still looks good! :) Great expression, too, he looks very sneaky!

eh i thought you want a quad pet?

i will redo that later... sorry about that! :P

oh!

i recently watched local animation called boboiboy, it is really awesome show and real funny

i made a fanart of Probe :D

(i think this series is also showing on Disney Channel)

super_probe_by_edgeheimdal-d4iwgmx.png

eh i thought you want a quad pet?

i will redo that later... sorry about that!

That's okay, really. :) I love this picture too, so I hope you don't replace it. I love, love LOVE how this picture turned out! :wub_anim:

You don't have to do it again unless you really want to. Let me know if you do, however, so I can give you a reference.

I'm also sorry if I upset you too, I never intend to. I have a real bad big mouth problem. :X

That's okay, really. :) I love this picture too, so I hope you don't replace it. I love, love LOVE how this picture turned out! :wub_anim:

You don't have to do it again unless you really want to. Let me know if you do, however, so I can give you a reference.

I'm also sorry if I upset you too, I never intend to. I have a real bad big mouth problem. :X

no no no no need to worry

its the typical me

i might want to make up for the time consuming my thread is

this thread seems dead, but i will revive it!

this is McGrarul, the Metal Grarrl with cannon on his arms.

It can spit pink flame! D:

Sloth need to recruit him!

mcgrarul_by_edgeheimdal-d4jgan9.png

i am a big fan of mecha/robot

there are 3 designs that really catch my eyes, Robot Elephante (this is at the top of the list, i wish to transform my labrat into Robot Elephante), Robot Tonu (it really looks complicated and strong) and Robot Eyrie without casing.

4.png

wasnt this awesome? they do! :wub_anim:

Hi~ I am back here to retrieve this thread! Don't worry, this thread will never die!

I stopped coming here because I have to post in proper English...... :sad01_anim:

But I will come to support my friend start from now! Just neomail me when you have new art post.

oh!

i recently watched local animation called boboiboy, it is really awesome show and real funny

i made a fanart of Probe :D

(i think this series is also showing on Disney Channel)

super_probe_by_edgeheimdal-d4iwgmx.png

Wow! This is amazing! This is better than the original art! I just watched Boboiboy episode 1 this afternoon and I totally agree with you, this show is super hilarious (especially the grandpa's part)! XD Luckily there is a version with English subtitles...I can't fully understand if they talk too fast!

Probe looks super cool here! You give him a new image! He is no longer the silly robot who was always bullied by the green fellow.

I think this is your best art piece! I can see that he is flying. The galaxy background is perfect for him.

By the way, where is the Koko can? :P

McGrarul looks great! I love his devilish smile, definitely much better than the neopets one. He reminds me of evil Barney...(just joking, LOL)

Sloth need to recruit him, TNT need to recruit you as their artist!

I would like to know whether you are taking art request outside TDN. My neofriend wants her Halloween Kacheek to be drawn but she don't have TDN's account. She said your art is great after viewing your art gift for Kanne. :D

Hi~ I am back here to retrieve this thread! Don't worry, this thread will never die!

I stopped coming here because I have to post in proper English...... :sad01_anim:

But I will come to support my friend start from now! Just neomail me when you have new art post.

Wow! This is amazing! This is better than the original art! I just watched Boboiboy episode 1 this afternoon and I totally agree with you, this show is super hilarious (especially the grandpa's part)! XD Luckily there is a version with English subtitles...I can't fully understand if they talk too fast!

Probe looks super cool here! You give him a new image! He is no longer the silly robot who was always bullied by the green fellow.

I think this is your best art piece! I can see that he is flying. The galaxy background is perfect for him.

By the way, where is the Koko can? :P

McGrarul looks great! I love his devilish smile, definitely much better than the neopets one. He reminds me of evil Barney...(just joking, LOL)

Sloth need to recruit him, TNT need to recruit you as their artist!

I would like to know whether you are taking art request outside TDN. My neofriend wants her Halloween Kacheek to be drawn but she don't have TDN's account. She said your art is great after viewing your art gift for Kanne. :D

thank you bubbble ^^,

i appreciate your support, thank you again~

Probe is so full of surprise!

I watched new episode, and now Super Probe have jetpack! i almost screamed when the jetpack came out! hahaa! jetpack!! i love mecha in jetpack! :wub_anim:

i love mecha pets (thats how sometime i describe robot pets) and i wish some of them have a great design, just like Mecha Elephante and Hissi! :D

i wish they redo many of robot pets design,

if i am hired to do this, the first pet i want to redesign is Mecha Peophin!

what with the plain, old casing? :(

peophin needs to be great as it should be

eh really?

i dont think i am against that..

ask him/her to neomail me then :)

(is it from FoF?)

thank you bubbble ^^,

i appreciate your support, thank you again~

Probe is so full of surprise!

I watched new episode, and now Super Probe have jetpack! i almost screamed when the jetpack came out! hahaa! jetpack!! i love mecha in jetpack! :wub_anim:

i love mecha pets (thats how sometime i describe robot pets) and i wish some of them have a great design, just like Mecha Elephante and Hissi! :D

i wish they redo many of robot pets design,

if i am hired to do this, the first pet i want to redesign is Mecha Peophin!

what with the plain, old casing? :(

peophin needs to be great as it should be

eh really?

i dont think i am against that..

ask him/her to neomail me then :)

(is it from FoF?)

I am so so so frustrated with neopets filter right now. I can't send the message to you. I keep receiving the Error message. I really think that they should highlight which part of my message contains "illegal" element so I can change it immediately. I have been editing my message for half an hour but I am still unable to send it to you! :grrr:

Aw...I am still at episode 1! At episode 1, his only hair was pulled...Poor thing! He looks much stronger than the green alien but the green one is the boss! So did the green alien respect him after he has jetpack?

I just view Robot Peophin and OMG!!! What happened? The casing makes it looks silly. So how will you design a Mecha Peophin? Maybe you should draw a Robot Peophin with old casing dreaming of getting a new casing and send it to the Art Gallery! :P

Really! She has saved for 5 months and finally she got her Halloween Kacheek a few hours ago! :D

Okay, I will ask her to neomail you. She does not have a guild yet.

Oh ya! Do you know how to make user lookup? I am worst at coding but I want to have my very own Bean Bear lookup...I am sure that you can draw my Bean Bear well! 0:)

I am so so so frustrated with neopets filter right now. I can't send the message to you. I keep receiving the Error message. I really think that they should highlight which part of my message contains "illegal" element so I can change it immediately. I have been editing my message for half an hour but I am still unable to send it to you! :grrr:

Aw...I am still at episode 1! At episode 1, his only hair was pulled...Poor thing! He looks much stronger than the green alien but the green one is the boss! So did the green alien respect him after he has jetpack?

I just view Robot Peophin and OMG!!! What happened? The casing makes it looks silly. So how will you design a Mecha Peophin? Maybe you should draw a Robot Peophin with old casing dreaming of getting a new casing and send it to the Art Gallery! :P

Really! She has saved for 5 months and finally she got her Halloween Kacheek a few hours ago! :D

Okay, I will ask her to neomail you. She does not have a guild yet.

Oh ya! Do you know how to make user lookup? I am worst at coding but I want to have my very own Bean Bear lookup...I am sure that you can draw my Bean Bear well! 0:)

i learned that i cannot put the word "share" in neomail,

i tried to NM someone but i cant find where i should edit at

i delete "share" and voila, it had gone through!

thats.. weird.

i'll post it here when i have the design ready

(now i am working on Angelo request, since tomorrow i have my day off, yay!)

what is her name again?

oh, and Adu du act strange after he ate Yaya's cookies.

he treat Probe nicely after that :P just for a short while, but that makes Probe scared (me too! haha!)

i learned that i cannot put the word "share" in neomail,

i tried to NM someone but i cant find where i should edit at

i delete "share" and voila, it had gone through!

thats.. weird.

i'll post it here when i have the design ready

(now i am working on Angelo request, since tomorrow i have my day off, yay!)

what is her name again?

oh, and Adu du act strange after he ate Yaya's cookies.

he treat Probe nicely after that :P just for a short while, but that makes Probe scared (me too! haha!)

I just found out I can't send message with "grape" this word....so grape is a rude word? <_<

Looking forward to your new art! Don't forget to draw your Draik and Krawk, I am making request on behalf of them. :P

Her name is 0nfiree. :)

Hahaha....I want to see how Adu du treat Probe, sure very funny! Going to watch the other episodes tomorrow.

I just found out I can't send message with "grape" this word....so grape is a rude word? <_<

Looking forward to your new art! Don't forget to draw your Draik and Krawk, I am making request on behalf of them. :P

Hahaha....I want to see how Adu du treat Probe, sure very funny! Going to watch the other episodes tomorrow.

sure it is funny ^^,

aha, you are being nice to my Draik / Krawk.

i will do that as well :)

going to sleep already?

here is WIP for Angelo request

WIP_Dark.png

edit :

Request Done!

Angelo, here is your Anthro Grey Acara

edited some part where i colored it wrongly

GreyA2.png

Grape is a bad word because of the word you get when you take out the g. Neopets has a filter that is a little bit too strict. :rolleyes_anim:

That grey acara looks amazing! :woot:

wow wow wow i love her this is so much better than what i imagined ... especially the hair ... I was going to buy this wig for about 60k ... clo_acara_blondewig.gif but now I don't have to ... thank you !!! :wub_anim:

thank you ^^,

it is really fun to draw Silvanuh. i have a quality time drawing + coloring her

Grape is a bad word because of the word you get when you take out the g. Neopets has a filter that is a little bit too strict. :rolleyes_anim:

That grey acara looks amazing! :woot:

thank you! :D

TNT filters makes you think of bad words instead of the opposite. There goes my innocent Neomail. :P

I love that Grey Acara's expression and her hair is beautiful. Great job, SEAP!

i am afraid that she might not look sad enough...

thanks for your support ^^,

Love the Grey Acara, SEAP! She looks very sad indeed, no worries there!

aha, thanks Syrin

well if you said so, then i have no worries

she is sad bcz she's lost ...

SEAP captured that emotion perfectly ...

thanks Angelo :D

how about your Ukali?

i have been thinking recently, i wanted to fuse my pet with another pet

what if peophin fusing with draik

or xweetok with eyrie

tried to mess up and i come up with this

Peotasthrope the Fusion of DariPeo and Piraik

the color might be too dark, but it should be fitting with Darigan style.

oh, no customization. :(

peoptasthrope_by_edgeheimdal-d4jutb4.png

<<Edit>>

Watching linsta posting many of her old drawing makes me wants to show.. my old drawings..

many improvements needed, but that time, i think these drawings are perfect.

can see how i am living in my own world that time?

Fighting_Nagas.jpg

stance. awful. creatures. comment. perspective. out.

comic.jpg

Yurnero. Thats what i claim. Thats what the other not.

Posted somewhere in DotA Forum and heavily criticized.

chibi_sun.png

Sun Mecha. my original character (OC) but i lost the character sheet.

saiya4.jpg

Javi would love this. I think.

awekburuk.jpg

Filename Awek Buruk. The meaning : Ugly Girl. No, the girl is not guilty. I do.

warriarz.jpg

Unnamed OC. Something wrong with the shoulder.

vulnacci.jpg

OC Vulnacci. Weapon Arm. i dont use this OC anymore.

chibieyez.jpg

OC Fia. Later redesigned.

hanjeng.jpg

Lupe. Perhaps

alamak.jpg

OC Fia. Old Design. Is not a good character design wasnt it. Haha

EXBBOI.png

Drawing using pentool in Photoshop.

lukisanengkau3.jpg

someone paid Stone Club for this. He is not playing anymore.

KanazakiMegumi.jpg

From which anime. i forgot. something related to Musume and bread shop.

koboi.jpg

composition. out. perspective. zero. and THAT time i thought it was great.

i have been thinking recently, i wanted to fuse my pet with another pet

what if peophin fusing with draik

or xweetok with eyrie

tried to mess up and i come up with this

Peotasthrope the Fusion of DariPeo and Piraik

the color might be too dark, but it should be fitting with Darigan style.

oh, no customization. :(

peoptasthrope_by_edgeheimdal-d4jutb4.png

I love the way you draw the Grey Acara and her Ukali, good job Mr. Patrick! :yes:

Peotasthrope is so cool! No customization? It's okay, the yellow ring reminds me of the neopets Old Circle pet:

peophin_darigan_baby.gif

It's very creative of thinking to fuse 2 pets with different species and colour together. So you are the evil mad scientist from Dr. Sloth's Mysterious Neopets Transformation Center? :P I think this is a successful case! I can see facial features, wings and tail from Piraik and other parts from DariPeo. In overall, I think these two species have been well-blended, but the product is more to DariPeo due to the colour.

Watching linsta posting many of her old drawing makes me wants to show.. my old drawings..

many improvements needed, but that time, i think these drawings are perfect.

can see how i am living in my own world that time?

awekburuk.jpg

Filename Awek Buruk. The meaning : Ugly Girl. No, the girl is not guilty. I do.

I found that I can draw girls better than you. :P

I don't think this girl is ugly, only her fringe part is a little bit weird. I like her other parts of hair and her tops. Also, this picture shows that your colouring skill using colour pencil is good!