Art Request

Look at those colors. :O Gorgeousness! I don't think it needs any customizations, it's perfect the way it is... like the old UC Darigan Peophin bubbble posted above.

Your old arts are way better than I ever came up with. :P But you definitely have improved a lot.

and anyone can beat me especially on drawing woman / girl.

that is my weakness especially to draw their chest :(

need moar practice... need moar practice... brains...

At least you can draw a girl, I can't draw a guy if my life depended on it. ;-; Even my stick figures are feminine. o_O

i never saw your drawings before.. post it :D

and anyone can beat me especially on drawing woman / girl.

that is my weakness especially to draw their chest :(

need moar practice... need moar practice... brains...

You are lying! You saw my drawing of Detective Connan in my FB, remember? :P

Eh? I found that the RED girl in your FB collection is very well-drawn! :wub_anim:

Post that picture here so everyone here will know that you are good in drawing girl too!

I will post my picture of girls tomorrow maybe? I told you right, I need to refer when I draw. So I am not actually drawing. :(

So I should request you to draw my female pets so you can have more practice? :P I think your drawing skill is good enough. :) *pokes the RED girl picture*

I think your picture of the girl is VERY good, like all the others. And I LOVE the Pirigan Drapeo :P very niceely drawn and an awesome idea. ^_^

Also, I have another request... Would you mind drawing my Draik? You can take a look at his character and customization here:

www.neopets.com/~gunnslinger

He is based on Roland Deschain of the Dark Tower series. Also I would love it if you would add his petpet Oy, as he is from the story too. Here is a ref pic of Oy from the books. :) I would just like to add that his eyes should be big and gold. In this picture they are b/w.

Oyboehmke.jpg

That would be awesome. :wub_anim: And if you don't have time, don't worry, I understand! :)

At least you can draw a girl, I can't draw a guy if my life depended on it. ;-; Even my stick figures are feminine. o_O

ehhh somehow i thought you are more lucky than me.

even my woman characters looks masculine :(

Eh? I found that the RED girl in your FB collection is very well-drawn! :wub_anim:

Post that picture here so everyone here will know that you are good in drawing girl too!

u mean this?

red_by_edgeheimdal-d393lsk.jpg

this is.. a little girl..

my weakness is a grown up woman :(

I think your picture of the girl is VERY good, like all the others. And I LOVE the Pirigan Drapeo :P very niceely drawn and an awesome idea. ^_^

Also, I have another request... Would you mind drawing my Draik? You can take a look at his character and customization here:

www.neopets.com/~gunnslinger

He is based on Roland Deschain of the Dark Tower series. Also I would love it if you would add his petpet Oy, as he is from the story too. Here is a ref pic of Oy from the books. :) I would just like to add that his eyes should be big and gold. In this picture they are b/w.

Oyboehmke.jpg

That would be awesome. :wub_anim: And if you don't have time, don't worry, I understand! :)

thank you ^^,

yeah sure i will take it. and i love your draik.

i am amazed on how you treat your draik based on certain character.

mine.. nothing near of it.

ehhh somehow i thought you are more lucky than me.

even my woman characters looks masculine :(

u mean this?

red_by_edgeheimdal-d393lsk.jpg

this is.. a little girl..

my weakness is a grown up woman :(

YES!!!!!!!!! I love this picture so much! So lovely! :wub_anim:

Is there any big difference between girl and woman? Both female! You said your woman characters looks masculine but see this picture, you are lying again! :P RED girl is 100% female and not masculine at all!

I am going to show my drawings of girls to proof that you are good in drawing girls......They are far far far away from your RED girl! :sad01_anim:

400223517.jpg

There are 5 of them...I arranged them according to the time I draw them. By the way, I draw with references, and I still can't create my own. :(The purple one is the most recent one. I don't know why her waist is ridiculously small.

Can you spot my Bean Bear? Hehe...

Wow, I really adore your Red girl picture, SEAP. Also Bubbble, your girls look like they've been inspired by the likes of Sailor Moon, as well as some CLAMP stuff like Cardcaptor Sakura and Chobits for example, I really love these pictures! :wub_anim:

I may also request one of my pets to be done by you someday (referring to SEAP, of course), and I will thank you for it. :yes:

Made up my mind. I'm asking you could whip up a picture of Nifuel with her Snowbunny, please?

4.png

YES!!!!!!!!! I love this picture so much! So lovely! :wub_anim:

Is there any big difference between girl and woman? Both female! You said your woman characters looks masculine but see this picture, you are lying again! :P RED girl is 100% female and not masculine at all!

I am going to show my drawings of girls to proof that you are good in drawing girls......They are far far far away from your RED girl! :sad01_anim:

400223517.jpg

There are 5 of them...I arranged them according to the time I draw them. By the way, I draw with references, and I still can't create my own. :(The purple one is the most recent one. I don't know why her waist is ridiculously small.

Can you spot my Bean Bear? Hehe...

yeah i can see your bean bear there~ ^^,

i agree with Neomysterion there, your style is more to sailormoon style (they call it shojou if i am not mistaken)

girls love that style

Wow, I really adore your Red girl picture, SEAP. Also Bubbble, your girls look like they've been inspired by the likes of Sailor Moon, as well as some CLAMP stuff like Cardcaptor Sakura and Chobits for example, I really love these pictures! :wub_anim:

I may also request one of my pets to be done by you someday (referring to SEAP, of course), and I will thank you for it. :yes:

Made up my mind. I'm asking you could whip up a picture of Nifuel with her Snowbunny, please?

4.png

allrighty, will do :)

i post here as soon i finished it

btw i finished with domsim request

a classy blumaroo!

classy_blumaroo_by_edgeheimdal-d4k2i1a.png

Uhm, your red girl is a little girl? *looks at chest* o_O

LOL

She is verry pretty though ^_^

And Bubbble, I love the purple one all the way on the right. I love all your drawings but that one stands out to me.

Thanks for taking the request SEAP! I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I love the one of Phooca you made so I'm sure this one will be just as amazing! Actually, I never did characters before, Phooca was the first. I read about a Phooka Horse in a Steven King book, and the first I thought of was a nightsteed. Also, I always wanted to customize a dark tower character, but I really got the feel for character customization after creating Phooca. And a character is not done without a fitting name, so I made Gunnslinger. ^^

You should try it, it's fun! It's hard you already have a vision with a character like that and you get very limited in what to cusomize with but it is so rewarding when you finally get everything together. :woot:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Peppy_Poppy1

Can you maybe do this Baby Aisha? :3

She is playful and cute. Loves to dress up ^^;

a baby aisha~

allrighty i will do it

well thats my point

that is.. my biggest weakness >.>"

you know what i mean

Done art gift for leedom111~

tiberonth_by_edgeheimdal-d4k4cnv.png

Thanks Neomysterion, I do love Cardcaptor Sakura, I used to watch it every weekends when I was a primary school girl. :D

yeah i can see your bean bear there~ ^^,

i agree with Neomysterion there, your style is more to sailormoon style (they call it shojou if i am not mistaken)

girls love that style

a classy blumaroo!

Haha...I never watch sailormoon before...yea I love this style but I can't draw male characters properly.... <_< They will end up too cute or not muscular at all.

Oh, I saw a gentlemen over there! Very cool and confident. You are always good in drawing male characters wearing suits. :yes:

LOL

She is verry pretty though ^_^

And Bubbble, I love the purple one all the way on the right. I love all your drawings but that one stands out to me.

LOL. I agree with you. I should call her RED lady. And thanks for your compliment.

Mr. Patrick, that is not your weakness! Believe me, you are talented in drawing girls/woman~ :P See how successful is your drawing of RED lady, everyone loves it! :D

Done art gift for leedom111~

tiberonth_by_edgeheimdal-d4k4cnv.png

Aw...this is the cutest Jetsam that I have ever seen. I love her background too!

yes yes :) male or female, everyone have the right to be cute ^^,

its not the neopets art for today, but it is the fanart for Boboiboy character ^^, it is an earth golem that comes with BBB Gempa (Quake).

gempa_golem_by_edgeheimdal-d4khj33.png

2 hours of coloring.

but yay for golems and mechas! :D

this is also my first time i do the step by step for my coloring.

please visit this page >>> http://edgeheimdal.d...-Step-276268687

image is too big. 3000 x 1500 pixel i think.

ahhh i love mechas so much!

a classy blumaroo!

Yayy!!! Aww he is awesome :D Thankyou so much!! I agree with bubbble, you are good at doing suits, I will put this on my blumaroo's page when I transfer him on to my main :) Hehe he looks so....evil...and just awesome! Thanks heaps SEAP!!

Your art is amazing. :D I am a fan now. Keep up the good work!

thank you for dropping by Pranky ^^,

and thanks for being a fan.i am glad

lady_osiri_mad_by_edgeheimdal-d4l2p4f.jpg

my submission for AIsha Day art

not really the outcome i wished for, but i am submitting this anyway..

takes around 2 hours for completion

It still looks fine if you ask me, SEAP.

I'll wish you the best of luck in the Art Gallery!

It still looks fine if you ask me, SEAP.

I'll wish you the best of luck in the Art Gallery!

Thank you Neomysterion ^^,

i found that one.. a bit plain.

Lovely art, as always, SEAP. Checking up on this board is always a pleasure. :P

thank you dear ^^,

i wish i have all the time to draw more..