Art Request

YES YES YES THAT IS PERFECT. @-@

Obviously though no one will ever be able to beat my stick figures with tails and ears but thats the seond best squirrel drawing ever. :3

when a squirrel wears a suit, they mean business.

and yay for the manly mustache :D

i won the art gallery for aisha day~ ^^,

and the prize is

gold_pntbrush.gif

congratz to leedom111 and linsta too! ^^,

I want you to draw.... My beautiful glowing aisha, named after me!!! just click my username and draw away. I can't wait!

EDIT: oh, I meant my neopets username, not my TDN one. Sorry!

I want you to draw.... My beautiful glowing aisha, named after me!!! just click my username and draw away. I can't wait!

EDIT: oh, I meant my neopets username, not my TDN one. Sorry!

haha i will draw your aisha :)

congrats on your Lady Osiri piece getting into the Art Gallery for Aisha Day :)

thanks bro! :)

entry for gnorbu day AG..

sharing_the_same_cloud_by_edgeheimdal-d4lfh7y.jpg

I don't know if TNT will ever take any pictures featuring some of their fake pets they've made for that old April Fools Day they did back in 2005, but that picture looks pretty good if you ask me SEAP. I wish you luck in the Art Gallery once more! :)

I don't know if TNT will ever take any pictures featuring some of their fake pets they've made for that old April Fools Day they did back in 2005, but that picture looks pretty good if you ask me SEAP. I wish you luck in the Art Gallery once more! :)

is there any issue for using such reference?

i wish there shouldn't be any... :(

Are you drawing my Aisha??? Are you??? Are you?? sorry I can get really hyper when someone takes my request. When will it be done??

Are you drawing my Aisha??? Are you??? Are you?? sorry I can get really hyper when someone takes my request. When will it be done??

yes yes i will :)

i usually take longer than the other requester, i am already working and most of my time is in the office

but when i have time, i will draw your aisha, ok? :)

art gift for Neo_Girl!

its her birthday :DDDDDD

happy_birthday_lina_by_edgeheimdal-d4m3t0m.png

• 2 weeks later...

i feel like i am having the heavy artblock now.

i mean, yes, i do promise to linsta i will draw even more even i am busy, yes i tried

but nothing seems to look good.

anyway this is my entry for kacheek day. i hope it will win, but if it doesnt, i know i have lost my touch there.

hopefully it will be temporary and i will create even better arts.

art request will be continued no matter what :)

kacheek_day_by_edgeheimdal-d4nko40.jpg

Hey I thought I'd come in and post here. Good luck for kacheek day!

By the way, I loved that gnorbu one. It's a shame TNT didn't take it. They should in my opinion!

But just one word of advice, if you're having trouble getting into the AG, maybe experiment a bit with your style and see where it goes. That might also help with your artist block too. Sometimes I find some kind of tutorial or video somewhere, and I find a totally new way to draw and it's very motivating to try new things. I also found through experience that TNT does go for certain styles. Like for the gnorbu picture, maybe add some more outlines and see how that turns out, and try submitting it again. Or look at the entries you've submitted that did get in, and try to pick out what they like.

You could also try to shade with different colours (like shade red with a greyish-green isntead of just a darker red colour). I found that it gives the picture a lot more atmosphere and atmosphere creates narrative elements to even a simple drawing!

Anyways, I really hope you get in! Don't give up. These are just some suggestions, I find it helps when I'm facing artist block to look for new ideas.

Haven't seen your stuff for AGES.... I love Pablo!

You seem to be drawing in a different style now!

thank you Sweetdang :D

i didnt see you too in ages. Real life do separate us :(

Pablo is a killing machine.

He murdering his victim with style ^_^

(thats the story i made up just now)

Hey I thought I'd come in and post here. Good luck for kacheek day!

By the way, I loved that gnorbu one. It's a shame TNT didn't take it. They should in my opinion!

But just one word of advice, if you're having trouble getting into the AG, maybe experiment a bit with your style and see where it goes. That might also help with your artist block too. Sometimes I find some kind of tutorial or video somewhere, and I find a totally new way to draw and it's very motivating to try new things. I also found through experience that TNT does go for certain styles. Like for the gnorbu picture, maybe add some more outlines and see how that turns out, and try submitting it again. Or look at the entries you've submitted that did get in, and try to pick out what they like.

You could also try to shade with different colours (like shade red with a greyish-green isntead of just a darker red colour). I found that it gives the picture a lot more atmosphere and atmosphere creates narrative elements to even a simple drawing!

Anyways, I really hope you get in! Don't give up. These are just some suggestions, I find it helps when I'm facing artist block to look for new ideas.

thank you linsta ^_^

i am glad you were there when i need the motivation most.

i am experimenting with the colors and come up with something below

Pssst! Request for the lovely lady!

Could you draw me a royalgirl bori, please, with the full royal clothing?

anything for a lovely lady :)

the details are killing me

but i do have fun with that

sweetdang_by_edgeheimdal-d4o3wqe.png

Congrats on getting in! I knew you could do it again!

thanks dear! :)

i just think i cannot make it.

the art is.. kinda terrible. in my eyes at least.

congrats on getting in ... I honestly skipped this pic because it doesn't look your usual style of drawing - it's still quite nice - then I came here and found out you posted it here

honestly i dont like it :P

but TNT like it. oh well. TNT sure have issue with that. i won this anyway

petpetbrush_brown.gif

You are so awesome. SO awesome. SO AWESOME.

How d'you whip it up so fast!

She seems so groomed and elegant... WOAH <3 <3 <3

Okay and, uhm, YOU ARE THE LOVELY LADY, NOT ME :P

thank you ^^,

hahaha!

never crossed in my mind i will be a lovely lady! XD

no you are lovely lady, not me

or we can give that title to this girl

well, not-so-lovely lady it seems

jhudora_day_submission_by_edgeheimdal-d4o7lmc.jpg

I love the colouring on the Bori and that jhudora one looks great! I have no clue what I will do for jhudora day... I suck at drawing faeries... I can't draw cartoonish humans D=. Maybe I should do a realistic portrait? Is that too weird? haha...

By the way, do you use vectors in your colouring?