Art Request

peophin day submission.

i want to win this ^_^

wow, so many topics in this area, i am happy~

s0104.png

YES YES you must win for the sake of all Peophin Lovers out there :)

I can't wait for Peophin Day <3

That's amazing. I'm so excited for peophin day :) they are my favourite!

Peophins are my all time favoutire ^^, they look so strong and formidable!

Really enjoying that Royal(?) Peophin head side-shot. Has been a long time since I've seen you here on TDN. Best of luck on your Peophin Day submission, I'm looking forward to seeing it on the Art Gallery.

its been a while (or very long time) since the last time i visited here. Apologies for my absent.

It's actually Marak ^^,

Wow, your art is beyond superlative wording c: I really love your image of Peotasthrope, amazing!

Are you still taking requests? I would so love a picture of my to-be-painted-White Kacheek, Quirchia. I have this sort of strange ideal customization idea for her, where she looks like Violet Harmon from American Horror Story (ref pic).

Like I said, I know it's strange and if it's too strange or you don't have time, I'll understand, just thought I'd ask c:

Thank you!

I guess if you can catch me on the right time, I will draw for you. And you did just that

Here is the lineart. Will color it later today or tonight

scan0002-1.jpg

YES YES you must win for the sake of all Peophin Lovers out there :)

I can't wait for Peophin Day <3

me too!

Peophins are my all time favoutire ^^, they look so strong and formidable!

its been a while (or very long time) since the last time i visited here. Apologies for my absent.

It's actually Marak ^^,

Thank you!

I guess if you can catch me on the right time, I will draw for you. And you did just that

Here is the lineart. Will color it later today or tonight

scan0002-1.jpg

me too!

Beautiful!!! I'm so excited C: She already looks really amazing c: Thank you so, so much, Dark c:

scan0002-2.png

how about this?

do this fit the bill?

Absolutely! Thank you so much! <3 She looks super awesome c: I'll post it on her petpage right now! C: Thank you so much again!

Edit: It's on her petpage now c:

• 2 weeks later...

I dont really know how to do art here, except for paint, but all of your arts look really nice.

thanks ^^,

but i do not really familiar with windows 7 paint. so i am not familiar with paint anymore :(

blumaroo day submission.

decided not to do lineart first. turned up into this.

Blumaroo.jpg

Edit :

Stealthy Blumaroo!

stealthy_blumaroo_by_edgeheimdal-d5ah2mu.jpg

thanks ^^,

but i do not really familiar with windows 7 paint. so i am not familiar with paint anymore :(

blumaroo day submission.

decided not to do lineart first. turned up into this.

Blumaroo.jpg

Edit :

Stealthy Blumaroo!

stealthy_blumaroo_by_edgeheimdal-d5ah2mu.jpg

Your #1 Neoart fans is here!

It has been some time since I last viewed your work and....you have obviously improved a lot! :thumbsup:

The Fire Blumaroo ended up very nice without lineart! It is totally a new try and I think you have chosen the right Neopets colour to work with...Is the little fire ball above his hand a heart shape? :wub_anim:

For the Stealthy Blumaroo....I must say it is another masterpiece from you! Love the Blumaroo's super cool outfits, his expression, the ambience......and last but not least, your super cute signature! How I wish I could have a cool signature as yours.

I hope that you can win AG again...you really deserve it!

Continue the good work and I will be looking forward to your new art.

• 9 months later...

Your #1 Neoart fans is here!

It has been some time since I last viewed your work and....you have obviously improved a lot! http://www.tdnforums.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/thumbsup_anim.gif

The Fire Blumaroo ended up very nice without lineart! It is totally a new try and I think you have chosen the right Neopets colour to work with...Is the little fire ball above his hand a heart shape? http://www.tdnforums.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/wub_anim.gif

For the Stealthy Blumaroo....I must say it is another masterpiece from you! Love the Blumaroo's super cool outfits, his expression, the ambience......and last but not least, your super cute signature! How I wish I could have a cool signature as yours.

I hope that you can win AG again...you really deserve it!

Continue the good work and I will be looking forward to your new art.

thank you for your kind comment ^^,

yes, it is heart-shaped flame. tried to find other idea to fit the picture but that pops into my mind.

then i picked that.

here are another coloring that i have made recently (non-neopets, but oh well)

halilintar_3_by_edgeheimdal-d5cdl8f.jpg

BIG IMAGE

halilintar_by_edgeheimdal-d5cdkpz.jpg

pandabot_by_edgeheimdal-d5b2302.jpg

hey guys.. whats up. sorry to revive this old topic.. just want to tell i might want to continue this topic and taking requests. hopefully 14-days-without-replies-will-be-locked will still not being implemented.. Please refer page 1 for details (as for pending requests, i assume that everyone listed is not interested anymore unless they told me otherwise)

so! my draik as Water. Click to uncover! :P

water_draik_by_edgeheimdal-d65pdyo.jpg

I agree! It's too bad they've got a weakness to Fire in the BD. lol Aside from that, they are AWESOME! :D

true on that point. the first time i play peophin i look at them as a strong, and manly species.

and fabulous too, thanks to their hair XD

scan0011_by_edgeheimdal-d65yldo.jpg

thanks for merging my old and previous post. a request as a sign of thanks? :)

• 4 years later...
On 11/28/2017 at 12:00 PM, ~Shoot Em All Peophin!~ said:

idk if it is just me, 

i tried to draw him.

always look like a gnorbu instead of kyrii

lol Sounds like an interesting yet frustrating pic! Have you tried looking around for other Royal Kyrii pics besides the pet look-up pics? Like storekeepers or maybe caption contests? Or heck, other fanart, not to copy, I'd never suggest copy/tracing anyone else's work. But maybe to give you a different perspective on whatever it is making your Kyrii pic looking like Gnorbu one? Sometimes angles are very tricky. So multiple views, even if you can only find some fanart, can sometimes help to model your vision more completely. Anyway, hope that helps some. As for your thread still being here, I don't think threads in this subforum get locked very often. As long as the rules are followed of course. lol Best of luck with your pic! :D

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎28 at 1:00 PM, ~Shoot Em All Peophin!~ said:

idk if it is just me, 

i tried to draw him.

always look like a gnorbu instead of kyrii

Ah no worries then. How about an Island Lutari? :)

• 2 months later...

I came here to see the art and I am starting to ask myself whether I should make an art request. Even if I did I can't decide between the possible images I could use on my pet lookups.