Art Request

I like your art! It fits the neopets style really well. :) That Zafara is very cute!

thank you Luciana ^_^

i have seen your drawings, and all I can say is awesome!

im glad you want to be active in this thread, lets to this together ^_^

and this is the lineart for bubbbble (Chocolate Wocky)

will color it later

chocolate_wocky_lineart_by_edgeheimdal-d3jo6i0.jpg

edit :

done!

kanne7853784_the_choco_wocky_by_edgeheimdal-d3joifg.png

That's adorable!!! :D Love the caption too!! ^_^

I'm gonna keep bugging you about this, but ENTER IT IN THE ART CONTEST!!! :laughingsmiley: You'll be able to get a Krawk from selling off the prizes for sure xD Plus your art is fantastic, and the rest of Neopia needs to see it :wub_anim:

That's adorable!!! :D Love the caption too!! ^_^

I'm gonna keep bugging you about this, but ENTER IT IN THE ART CONTEST!!! :laughingsmiley: You'll be able to get a Krawk from selling off the prizes for sure xD Plus your art is fantastic, and the rest of Neopia needs to see it :wub_anim:

haha thanks! ^_^

eh i will. but on Acara Day event :P

i'll upload here later, i just came up with ideas

handsome boys can rock, too

and this is the lineart for bubbbble (Chocolate Wocky)

will color it later

chocolate_wocky_lineart_by_edgeheimdal-d3jo6i0.jpg

edit :

done!

kanne7853784_the_choco_wocky_by_edgeheimdal-d3joifg.png

Oh my god! This is really awesome! I love the way he looks with his suit! :wub_anim:

I never know Kanne is so handsome until I see your art! Your drawings greatly surprise me! :woot:

I am not going to resize it as I want everyone to see your art clearly! Hahaha... :laughingsmiley:

Kanne's lookup

If you want to enter BC, I will ask all my neofriend to vote for you!

Good luck getting in the art gallery! The Acara is so cute!*hugs* I love the bubbles around the Acara. ^_^

Hi! I was hoping that you could draw my aisha. I ran across this topic and loved your art so much that I made an account lol. I was wondering if you could draw her in a anthro form? If possible I would love for some of her customization (background and items) to be included in the drawing. This would be used on the pet's lookup only :) I'm hoping that you could capture her sadness if possible. Your art is lovely and I hope that you will have an interest in drawing her.

35bf715.png

Link of pose I found another user's artwork and was hoping this might help in the posing.. but I'm not sure because I'm really new to this. You are the first art request that I've made lol.

Oh my god! This is really awesome! I love the way he looks with his suit! :wub_anim:

I never know Kanne is so handsome until I see your art! Your drawings greatly surprise me! :woot:

I am not going to resize it as I want everyone to see your art clearly! Hahaha... :laughingsmiley:

Kanne's lookup

If you want to enter BC, I will ask all my neofriend to vote for you!

Good luck getting in the art gallery! The Acara is so cute!*hugs* I love the bubbles around the Acara. ^_^

thanks bubble!

i'm not into BC anymore.. i dont have enough time to publish my art :(

and i am glad you love it!

thank you for posting in your pet profile ^_^

Hi! I was hoping that you could draw my aisha. I ran across this topic and loved your art so much that I made an account lol. I was wondering if you could draw her in a anthro form? If possible I would love for some of her customization (background and items) to be included in the drawing. This would be used on the pet's lookup only :) I'm hoping that you could capture her sadness if possible. Your art is lovely and I hope that you will have an interest in drawing her.

35bf715.png

Link of pose I found another user's artwork and was hoping this might help in the posing.. but I'm not sure because I'm really new to this. You are the first art request that I've made lol.

yeah moriko.

i'll work on it :)

hope you can wait~

thanks bubble!

i'm not into BC anymore.. i dont have enough time to publish my art :(

and i am glad you love it!

thank you for posting in your pet profile ^_^

yeah moriko.

i'll work on it :)

hope you can wait~

Oh yes! I can wait! Thank you so much :)

Your paintings are soo awesome, could you please draw my Christmas Korbat?

I don't mind the way you draw it, as a vampire, just the way he is... Everything will turn out awesome :laughingsmiley:

Hope you've got some time for it.

2.png

(and http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=vampirefly1999)

Well, it looks like you are quite busy, so I understand if you can't get to it, but I'm in desperate need of art for my Halloween JubJub.

She is kind of an evil Jack-O-Lantern character. I use to have a pretty petpage with her story, but I moved her to my main and lost it.

Basically, years of living in a pumpkin patch and not getting picked by anyone made her crazy and now she resents all other pumpkins.

I always try to make sure the artists gets to have some fun, so really the sky is the limit in terms of background or anything else.

but since I would like to use it as the banner on her lookup, a 700x300 ratio would be helpful. Not required of course, but helpful.

Aw love the flotsam!

Do you have time to do a request for me? I finally got around to fixing my Maraquan Ixi's lookup... http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=miss_neogirl I'm looking for a picture to include in her lookup before I fix the writing. I'd be grateful if you could help :D Thank you!!

sure i will look into it ^^,

Your paintings are soo awesome, could you please draw my Christmas Korbat?

I don't mind the way you draw it, as a vampire, just the way he is... Everything will turn out awesome :laughingsmiley:

Hope you've got some time for it.

2.png

(and http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=vampirefly1999)

thank you :)

christmas is still early but why not make it early? ^,^

check back later :) i will do it later

Well, it looks like you are quite busy, so I understand if you can't get to it, but I'm in desperate need of art for my Halloween JubJub.

She is kind of an evil Jack-O-Lantern character. I use to have a pretty petpage with her story, but I moved her to my main and lost it.

Basically, years of living in a pumpkin patch and not getting picked by anyone made her crazy and now she resents all other pumpkins.

I always try to make sure the artists gets to have some fun, so really the sky is the limit in terms of background or anything else.

but since I would like to use it as the banner on her lookup, a 700x300 ratio would be helpful. Not required of course, but helpful.

i will try my best.

by the mean time,

javi request done!

tankii_the_blue_koi_by_edgeheimdal-d3kgmz0.png

I re-read my early post and realized it sounded pretty cold. So I just want to give a friendly hello, and tell you that your artwork is really lovely. You do such a wonderful job of expressing emotions and personalities. Which is why I specifically thought you could capture the crazy evilness of my jubjub well. Thanks again for taking requests, whether or not you make it to mine, you sure are making a lot of peeps very happy. :yes:

Love the flotsam pic! I'll be sure to vote for you if you enter it! Good luck :)

thanks! :laughingsmiley:

SEAP, you are most definitely awesome. It looks awesome. :woot:

hehe thanks pal ;)

I re-read my early post and realized it sounded pretty cold. So I just want to give a friendly hello, and tell you that your artwork is really lovely. You do such a wonderful job of expressing emotions and personalities. Which is why I specifically thought you could capture the crazy evilness of my jubjub well. Thanks again for taking requests, whether or not you make it to mine, you sure are making a lot of peeps very happy. :yes:

haha. no worries mate, thanks for the concern ;)

i will do my best to fit the request =)

and OMG OMG OMG :DDDDD

i won my first neopets gallery art!

no wonder suddenly i saw a strawberry pb in my inventory :woot: and 10k as well ^,^

check it here (its located on page 1470)

and OMG OMG OMG :DDDDD

i won my first neopets gallery art!

no wonder suddenly i saw a strawberry pb in my inventory :woot: and 10k as well ^,^

check it here (its located on page 1470)

:rock: WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *tacklehugs*

i'm so happy you got in!! i knew you would!!! and oh man strawberry pb is pretty nice! that's a few hundred k right there! :D

Between the AG, KQ, and FC, you'll be neorich!! woooooooooooo!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Am I too late to request a picture?

If you could, would you draw a picture of my Ixi, Pollater with her Buzzer, Willie? :)

Just without all the customization clothes on, though. :P

Style is up to you! :)

THANKS! :D