Daily Dare Prizes Released!

hrtbrk

Disappointed much.. All I got was two of those Blumaroll dice, of which I had bought a 10 pack earlier. Would've preferred some free NC :( Now everyone is going to get those 'special' clothes.

Already had the site theme. So, basically, I got nothing. Apart from the trophy and the two die.

Oh well, I guess the trophy looks nice at least.

But I have a question - the items we got from playing the dice game are going to expire after a while, right? :eh:

Already had the site theme. So, basically, I got nothing. Apart from the trophy and the two die.

Oh well, I guess the trophy looks nice at least.

But I have a question - the items we got from playing the dice game are going to expire after a while, right? :eh:

haha The items don't expire. You get to keep them for ever; however, the game retires on April 25th so you have a limited amount of time to use the die before it becomes invalid.

haha The items don't expire. You get to keep them for ever; however, the game retires on April 25th so you have a limited amount of time to use the die before it becomes invalid.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure because I don't normally have access to the NC mall.

I suppose it wasn't a complete waste then - can put one of the items in my gallery.

Maybe this is a dumb question but where did the clothes come from? Are those extra random bonus prizes? Or do some people just get those instead of the blumarol dice?

Do you mean the purple dress and shoes? Those are from completing Lulu challenges. :D

I got a silver trophy, 1 dice pack and the theme.

I see that summer read what it said and so did I. Is this some kind of clue for the wishing well avatar do you think?

As a bonus for earning a Daily Dare Silver Trophy, a Blumaroll Dice Pack has been placed in your Inventory. Make sure you activate the die before using it to play, and don't try anything foolish like throwing it into the Wishing Well thinking that's how to get the avatar. It's not, okay?

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure because I don't normally have access to the NC mall.

I suppose it wasn't a complete waste then - can put one of the items in my gallery.

You're allowed to use your blumaroll dice? That's pretty cool!!

Although, don't you want your pets to wear the item you get, instead of putting in your gallery? haha

Go to the Lulu challenge page to get yours. I'm not sure if they tier them, or if you get all of them, no matter how many you completed.

Apparently they are not tiered. Or at least 5 is not enough at the least. Sadness.

I wish they gave out neocash instead. I got the museum background (which I like) and the purple skirt (which I don't like). I wanted an avatar too but I'm happy with the trophy and I didn't have the site theme so that's nice too.

You're allowed to use your blumaroll dice? That's pretty cool!!

Although, don't you want your pets to wear the item you get, instead of putting in your gallery? haha

Yeah, at first I thought I might not even get to "enjoy" my prizes, but I guess since it gives you the option to go straight to the game when you activate the dice in your inventory, I was able to play.

I'm not too big on customization though, to be honest, so I'd rather have it in my gallery because I find it kinda nice to look at. That and my pets are boys, so I don't think they'd appreciate me putting the Flower Petal Mask on them. :laughingsmiley:

i got a silver trophy! yay! and the part about the wishing well and the die made me lol :P

Did you get any of the NC items? (If you did, which did you get?)

No, I used a 5 pack of Lulu chalenges but when I went to the Lulu prize page it told me I didn't successfully complete 31 challenges so I didn't earn any bonus prizes :sad01_anim: dumb. They should have tiered it.