• Yes, I get them custom made for me
    • Yes, I make them for myself
    • Yes.
    • No, I think they are wierd
    • No, I don't know how
    • No, I choose not to
    • No, Whats the point?
    • What are you talking about?

Hi I just thought I would make a topic here to see if anyone from TDN wanted a siggy.

My guide gives info on making siggys and near the bottom it deals with requests. Well my guide is here:

www.neopets.com/~Bumbleberry_birch

NEOMAIL applications to mwcatlover. Please do NOT PM them to me.

I've never really seen any I liked and they seem to just take up space in the boards. If lots have people have the siggies before and after their post and it's all in the same font as their actual messages it makes the boards nearly impossible to read - this happens a bit in the Customisation board heheh.

I've turned of the signature function on the neoboards, simply because you often dont see the difference between sigs and the post, and it's extremely annoying to read... so yeah :P

Haha I use premade siggies because a) I don't know how to make my own, and b ) i'm too lazy to learn ;)

It's very nice of you to see if anyone wants a siggy, you don't find a lot of people like that :)

I just copy the hex color code from TDN's avatar guide ... then add a little phrase related to the avatar under a wavy line in a very different color to the original post ... for example when I used Halloween Lupe avatar my siggy said "The Beauty Within The Beast" .. now I'm using Ghost Krawk avatar and my siggy is "Dead On The Inside" .. and so on and so forth ... I'm not really big on siggies ... the only one I saw and liked was a black skull used by some girl with the Skull avatar that you get from Neovian shops ... it was awesome , wish I had the code for that ... otherwise , I'm satisfied with m current Siggy format ... but you're so so nice to offer :*

I don't use signatures simply because I'm practically never on the boards. It does annoy me when people make huge ones or ones that make it difficult to read their post. As long as I can clearly read what you've posted, I like your signature. :D

I've turned of the signature function on the neoboards, simply because you often dont see the difference between sigs and the post, and it's extremely annoying to read... so yeah :P

Yes it annoys me when I ses somthing directly in front of the post in the exact same color/size as the words I wanted to read. I try to make my words and my siggy a different font and size so your brain knows which is which withought thinking about it. In my opinion it matters how they are done as to whether it is annoying or not.

Personally I like them because on my guild board it is easier to tell who is who with the siggys.

Haha I use premade siggies because a) I don't know how to make my own, and b ) i'm too lazy to learn ;)

It's very nice of you to see if anyone wants a siggy, you don't find a lot of people like that :)

Thanks :) I like to make them for other people. For one thing it gives me something to do :P

I loooooove making my own signatures. Maybe because I was a Graphics Design major at first and been an Admin/GM on so many games for many years ahaha xD

I just like having one that fits my taste~