Neopet problems?

Krystle <3

Well I'm glad its not just me. I though it was my internet connection but I did all the regular troubleshooting and my connection is fine. I agree this is a little annoying especially when using the shop wiz and playing sakhmet solitare. I hope whatever the problem is it goes away soon.

I'm not the only one in this as I see. It's been slowing me down on the Faerie Crossword as well with those Empty Response errors.

This also occurred one and a half months ago as well, I think. :guiltysmiley:

I had this problem all of last night too. It started with the pages loading really slowly, and then after that they just wouldn't load at all unless I refreshed them a couple of times. Not helpful when I was bidding in an auction! All seems to be ok for me today though, so hopefully it's sorted now.

Oh good, I'm not the only one. It's kinda annoying since I have to refresh the pages several times to load it and sometimes it doesn't connect at all D:

Ahhhhh! I can't connect to neo at all! I just got lent an item too :S please tell me i'm not the only one who can't connect right now!!

Same is happening to me so you're not alone... I was just happily playing with the habitarium too ):

It's really annoying too when you're moving P3s and building around in the habitarium. When it looks like you moved an item around, the next time you refresh it's still in the same spot.

Neopets is finally catching the lag flu D:

Same here. It just comes and goes but once it's back it runs 100% smoothly~

Just kinda random and annoying when it starts up again.