Airiya's Siggy Corner

Airiya

Request list is OPEN

I will be finishing the last 3 today and taking 3 more requests at a time.

So go ahead and post your request, thank you~

OH. MY. GOD! :woot:

That's almost EXACTLY how I pictured and Island Eevee! Except of course with a different Eevee look but this is still PERFECT!

You seriously made me speechless when I saw it x3 It's very beautiful thank you ^^ *hugs*

*huggles* You're welcome I am glad you like it :)

Ow, I just wanted to add an request but then I saw you closed it... :sad01_anim:

I really hope you have the time to re-open the requests soon, it would be awesome if you could make a siggy for me ^_^

It's open now~

2wgbsl3.jpg

[center][img=http://i55.tinypic.com/2wgbsl3.jpg][/center]

Yay super girly pink, hope you like it xD

oh i love it thank you sooo much,its beautiful :wub_anim: ,i can't wait to use it,you're amazing graphics maker :D

Thank you, I am glad you love it.

I like playing with light colors~

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who are waiting on a request please remember that I am doing these on my own time and for free so it may take a while.

Thank you.

Oh! A few edits with my request. :)

Name: Ryuusei (Ryu on the avatar)

Quote: "Dreaming is believing"

Size: The one like Spritzie's

Theme: Faerie xwees.

Colors: Shades of colors that match the colors of the faerie xwee. :) Pastel colors would be awesome. I really like your av/sig set and Spritzie's, so something along the design of that would make me love you forever. LoL! (Even though you have xtreme neo luck :P)

Images: Umm... For the avatar: Here I was thinking like the image was beside my name. For the siggy: Here

Animated: Yes please. The "dreaming" word is there, then later "is believing" appears. A continuous animation (you know it never ends, fade in fade out :) )

Extras: Thank you Airiya! Ummm.... Be creative! I like your style a lot :D So yeah, be as creative as you can :D Oh and the sig is rectangular; the av is square, like yours and Spritzie's.

Sorry it took a while, finals coming up x_x

Hope you like it~

214b4lz.jpg

5lno75.jpg

[center][img=http://i56.tinypic.com/5lno75.jpg][/center]

Hi Airiya,glad to chat with you again.Hey i have a question for you,how do change the color of your signature? cuz i don't know how

2wgbsl3.jpg

To make the image as your signature: My Settings --> Click Profile Tag --> Change Signature

Copy and paste this code into your signature.

[center][img=http://i55.tinypic.com/2wgbsl3.jpg][/center]

I saw the green open and I got so excited! I love all the siggys you make and would really love one too.

Name:degenius

Quote:no quote

Size: doesn't really matter, not too big though

Theme: Sebastian Michaelis from kuroshitsuji (its a manga and anime)

Colors: no yellow

Animated: no

Extras: uhm, a matching icon would be awesome too! :whistle: Thanks so much!

Sorry it took a while, finals coming up x_x

Hope you like it~

214b4lz.jpg

5lno75.jpg

[center][img=http://i56.tinypic.com/5lno75.jpg][/center]

Woah! I was automatically mesmerized by it! They look awesome! That pretty much proves that you're too awesome!!! Thank you!!! That's exactly how I pictured it!! Cool!!! I love it! I love it! Thank you for working hard on it!

2 slots left.

I saw the green open and I got so excited! I love all the siggys you make and would really love one too.

Name:degenius

Quote:no quote

Size: doesn't really matter, not too big though

Theme: Sebastian Michaelis from kuroshitsuji (its a manga and anime)

Colors: no yellow

Animated: no

Extras: uhm, a matching icon would be awesome too! :whistle: Thanks so much!

Added to request list please check back later this week :)

Woah! I was automatically mesmerized by it! They look awesome! That pretty much proves that you're too awesome!!! Thank you!!! That's exactly how I pictured it!! Cool!!! I love it! I love it! Thank you for working hard on it!

Aww thanks :*

Really glad you love it, I love the colors of the Faerie Xweetok xD

Edit:

Oh my goodness, you are just an awesome person for doing these. They should give out medals for nice people like you. Also - Culinary Arts student high-five! I'm taking that in September and will most likely end up slicing my hand off, but hopefully not before I make a really excellent pie or roast or something.

I'd like to request a set as well, since I made my current on in Word and it's starting to bug me. XD

Name: Selusa

Quote: I really like two lines from one of Walt Whitman's poems: "Raise the fang'd and warlike mistress" and "Through the battle, through defeat, moving yet and never stopping" (although I am slightly worried that the word "fang'd" makes me seem a little bit pretentious. Oh well). I can't decided between the two, so just the one that looks best or is easiest to work with.

Size: A little bigger than most of the others you've done. Say around 325 x 100?

Theme: I really like the image from my current avatar (Mucha's "Zodiac"), so if it could sort of have that same look/feel.

Colors: Kind of warm and vintage-y? Burnt orange and the like.

Images: Here's "Zodiac". I love the image, but all I'm able to do is crop it and it's kind of blergh and boring. If you can find a way to jazz it up, then I applaud your skill. Otherwise use whatever random/stock images you see fit.

Animated: No thanks.

Extras: I'm not sure if avatars are included, but if possible I'd love a matching set. Also, I really like collage-type designs such as this and this, just to give you an idea of what I like. ^_^

Please let me know if I can do something for you in exchange, as I am somewhat jaded and always feel weird having people do stuff for me for free. My specialties are correcting grammar and being witty on the internet.

Here is your set~

I had fun with this one and I hope you like it. Also, no need to give anything in return xD

9r2gyd.jpg

dxfwhv.jpg

[center][img=http://i51.tinypic.com/dxfwhv.jpg][/center]

Here is your set~

I had fun with this one and I hope you like it. Also, no need to give anything in return xD

*flails*

This is absolutely gorgeous! You win 10000 internet points. Whatever those are. Thank you x infinity, and I will cherish it always. XP

Finishing the last few requests today.

Maybe be working on free AC signatures for all teams later this week.

*flails*

This is absolutely gorgeous! You win 10000 internet points. Whatever those are. Thank you x infinity, and I will cherish it always. XP

Glad you like it :D

Ooo, I'd love to have just a sig :)

Name: Milton Jones

Quote: The thicker the crowd, the higher the hair

Size: Roughly the same size as Selusa's

Theme: Milton Jones

Colors: Something bizzare, eccentric and a little bit crazy

Images: None (I'm looking forward to seeing which one you pick :P)

Animated: No

Extras: N/A

Sidenote: I should point out I'm talking about the comedian (and master of one-liners) Milton Jones

Requests posted accepted, updated the list and closed again.

Check back later~

Thank you for reserving a place for me, that's really sweet :3

Here's my request:

Name: Suus

Quote: I think I'd like a quote, but you can make one for me, please.

Size: Spritzie's siggy's size would be great

Theme: I'm not sure...

Colors: I like pastel colours... My favourite colour is purple, but you don't have to use that, if it doesn't fit.

I love what you did with the colours of Ryuusie's siggy. That sort of shade, or something. It's pretty :wub_anim: Can you use that?

Images: I would like this one for my siggy, or this one. Maybe you could also use one of these to make an avatar out of it? That would be great. But you don't have to if you don't have the time or something.

Animated: No, not necessarily.

Extras: -

I love all the siggy's you made for everybody around here, it's incredible what you can make.

I hope you can make it, I'm sorry that I'm not that specific. :*

Update.

For those who are waiting for their request I may/ may not be able to finish them.

My time is short and so many things to do. I will try to finish them all at once and will no longer be taking new requests due to time constraints.

Sorry >.<;

• 1 year later...

Name: olivialaw

Quote: usuls forever

Size:anysize

Theme: marquran theme

Colors: blue

Images: (Have a specific image? Go ahead and link it. It can be non-Neopets also~)

Animated: yes

Extras: (Anything else goes here)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump topics that are no longer relevant, even the original topic poster is no longer taking requests for signatures.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.