Wheels of Neopia

Piticent

125 members have voted

1. 1. Which Wheel?

For being "mediocre" the wheel of mediocrity usually gives out the best results XD

I usually spin all except Misfortune (there's a few expensive plushies you can get, I think, but not worth it for me because I hate having to worry about my np and items). Once I get the wheel of knowledge avie, I'll stop that too.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(there's a few expensive plushies you can get, I think, but not worth it for me because I hate having to worry about my np and items).

You can get expensive plushies? :O

I never knew that.

EDIT:

•  
  • Jubusul Plushie
  • Scorcie Plushie
  • Koibat Plushie
  • Quigquig Plushie
  • Sloth Faerie Plushie
  • Kougrachio Plushie
  • Space Blumfaerie Plushie
  • Usulbat Plushie
  • Von Kougra Plushie
  • Headless Vonroo Plushie

I usually only get the last two.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, the best of all wheels is the wheel of mediocrity. I usually always end up landing on the 1000 space or at least the 500, unlike the wheel of excitement/knowledge where I never make my money back. Other than for the avies I think the wheel of monotony is the only other useful one. (WOO PAINT BRUSHES!) b)

I only spin the wheels now and then, I'm usually just too lazy. It's mostly for the avatars but I really want to win a morphing potion from the wheel of excitement. I feel that the wheel of mediocrity is worth it for me because I usually land on nps.

thanks to this thread i've started spinning the mediocity one, and it is definitely staying on the dailies list! just won 1000nps :) and like others have said, usually i get back what i spent, which is more than the excitment one! (recently lots of the? space :angry: )

i've already got the excitment avatar (on my first day back on neopets! which was a win! :D) but i still spin it. the morphing potions i've gotten so far are usually orgin ones, and they don't go for much (recently sold a red one for 5k) can live in hope of a faerie poogle :P (don't know if its possible? anyway)

i live in hope of the 20k space coming again :P

You missed Extravagence btw xD

I spin Excitement, Mediocrity, Monotony and Knowledge as often as I can.

Excitement: I don't really benefit much as compared to getting my pets injured most of the times. But I do land on 2.5k a lot

Mediocrity: I really earn and benefit alot alot alot from this wheel, I land of 1k 2k Np alot follow by food.

Monotony: Its worth the wait most of the time for me. Once landed on the pile of rocks and earned me 20k. But you do get alittle annoyed when you waited 3 hours just to see a flash of some scary dinosaur and noticing your neopets being injured after that Lol.

Knowledge: I spin it for free books and free shields however... I get the "did you know" ? most of the time. Not really worth it but yeah...

Misfortune: Spinned it once and got the avatar, never did spinned it ever again.

Extravagance: Paid 100k to and land on a 25k... Never touched it again.

Slime: Free NP :D

I currently spin the wheel of mediocrity to get the avatar. Since I'm trying to save my money, I'm usually trying to get one of the wheel avatar at the time, but since I love spinning the wheels, it's difficult resisting to spin the other as well... The only one that I don't spin if the monotony, because I have the avatar. Good prices, but way too long.

I mainly spin the Wheel of Extravagance and Wheel of Knowledge. I need avatars from both still and the chance of winning some really good PB's from the Wheel of Extravagance really appeals to me.

i usually spint excitment and monotony.

i actually got the avvy and paintbrush from monotony, and a mazzew.... so im like dedicated to it lol it may take long but i just leave it in the back ground, im on neopets for hrs anyways.

• 4 weeks later...

I spin Excitement, Mediocrity, and Knowledge as part of my dailies. But to be honest, once I get the avatars for excitement and knowledge I probably won't spin them anymore because I just don't find it's worth it.

I usually spin Excitement, Knowledge and Monotony, but my favorite is definitely Knowledge -- I do usually get the water faerie or another pointless result, but I collect stained glass windows, so that reward is always nice, and occasionally I get cool books and job coupons.

Even though Monotony has a better return statistically(I think), I find my instant gratification relieved by a visit to Excitement every two hours. I used to hate this wheel because I always got the question mark, but then I started spinning it a lot for the avatar and started getting a larger variety of results. Severla of 2.5k spins and a bottled water faerie keep me going back.

I've only started spinning wheels again for the avatars. The Wheel of Excitement isn't very fond of me and the feeling is mutual. I've lost track of how many times I've landed on the question mark. I dislike the Wheel of Knowledge too, pricey and little returns. I spin the Wheel of Mediocrity every now and then and it's the wheel that yields the best results for me so far. I like the Wheel of Monotony and I would just let it run while doing other stuff.

I love Monotony. Mainly because I've won 2 paint brushes from it. But also because I'll just leave it run while I'm off to the store or such.

But I prefer the expensive one. 100k is a steep price, but I want the avi and a paint brush :P (I love to gamble?)

Mediocrity is the only one I spin because it seems worth spinning. Excitement and Knowledge I just spin to try to get the avies--and the wheel of Knowledge likes to taunt me. Seems like about every 3rd day, I land on the "Spin again" slot right next to the Star. More than once I've landed on it not once, not twice, but three times or more in a row! :shiftyeyes_anim:

I don't have the patience for Monotony, nor the money for Extravagance (I've tried it a number of times, but it eats my money up--I wind up at a net loss > 50%). No need for Misfortune after I got Meuka ages ago.

I only spin Excitement and Knowledge because I still have yet to get those blasted avvies. I also need I should be spinning Monotony, but my computer has a tendency to refresh all the pages. That would frustrate me if I had that happen in the middle of a spin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally I can't afford to spin the Wheel of Extravagance all the time! I'm waiting for the adam avatar, after that, and after I get about 10 or 20 mill more then maybe I'll try for those more expensive avvies!