Spring Gift Basket

Airiya

So decided to open my Spring Gift Basket and out comes...

snowbunny_spring.gif

I actually gifted this cute little guy to my little sister's Christmas Kougra since it was her 11th birthday a few days ago.

Time to get her a Plushie Rock for her Baby Pteri xD

-loves spoiling people like crazy-

Congrats! I think you're the first TDN member to get it. :D It's awesome that you got the Snowbunny in yours as well.

Thanks!~

Cool.. So is the name of the snowbunny actually Spring Snowbunny ? I want to get such a baggy too :D

Yes it is. I believe it was also an Advent Calendar prize a long time ago.

Edit: Yup I was right. It was from Y4 (http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=item&showitem=43008)

Guest ErikaChristine

Wow you are very lucky!! Congratulations! :) Those Spring Snowbunnies are adorable <3 I hope I stumble across one of those baggies soon.

Wow Airiya, I congratulate you for scoring a Spring Snowbunny. Now I must go lurk the site more until that Random Event comes...

Wow Airiya, I congratulate you for scoring a Spring Snowbunny. Now I must go lurk the site more until that Random Event comes...

You won't be lurking alone. I was starting to give up hope because I hadn't seen any TDN members snag one yet, but now :woot: there's hope!

How lucky and extremely nice of you to give it to your sister. I'm gonna start playing some more neggsweeper and pyramid solitaire. I would love to give my JubJub that snowbunny.

Thanks everyone & I wish you good luck on finding it~

I got mines while I was playing Neoquest for the avatars lol :D

My little sister is so cute when she found out about it ahaha, she's like "Thank cuuu for my 11th birthday virtual gift!."

Wait until she finds out she's going Disneyland this weekend.

you're hella lucky girl :king:

but if they were gifted in the Advent Calendar , where did they all go ?? lost in Mystery Island ? what ?

They all grew up into Cybunnies lol.

You won't be lurking alone. I was starting to give up hope because I hadn't seen any TDN members snag one yet, but now :woot: there's hope!

Go go go~ And good luck xD

Haha! Virtual Birthday Gift! Haha! That's cool of you to give it to someone! I wish I was as lucky as you! XD

Lol yea, well it's my little sister in real life so I know she won't go resell a gift unlike some of my friends that did T_T

Dang! You are one lucky and nice person :) I wonder if TNT will release a spring paintbrush or something, or make a zap-able color :)

*Ehem* Now I must go prowling through the site to see if I can stumble into one of those baskets :)

Dang! You are one lucky and nice person :) I wonder if TNT will release a spring paintbrush or something, or make a zap-able color :)

*Ehem* Now I must go prowling through the site to see if I can stumble into one of those baskets :)

That would be pretty interesting.

I definitely want a Skenkuu/Lutari Paint Brush color to come out D:

wow! congrats! ive gotten so few REs...oh well ive gotten a few including a visit from the golden pteri

A great way to get RE is just playing certain games that refreshes a lot.

I play NeoQuest when I'm bored/getting avatars.