Festival of Neggs: Quest 3!

Viridian

Help Kari on her 3rd quest!

neggfest_2011_v1.jpg

Basket of DYE Steps:

1. Visit the Festival of Neggs and accept the third quest given by Kari.

2. Kari needs some baskets to hold her painted neggs. Visit Meri Acres Farm in Meridell and play a game of Pick Your Own .

3. The Surly Berry Farmer thinks that his punnets are rather plain and suggest that you decorate them. He suggests the Rubbish Dump is full of treasures to enhance the look.

4. You manage to find some ribbons that are covered with disgusting stains. Fortunately, Kayla has just the right potion to clean up that mess.

5. Kayla also offers to prepare some dyes for you, but you need to fetch the main ingredient. which is located in Maraqua .

6. Click "get going" to proceed into next step. You have to collect Slugawoo's slime in a specific order. Unfortunately, the order is different for everyone, so you have to go with the trials and errors method.

7. Pay a visit to Edna and she will help you to mix Slugawoo's slime in order to create the right colours. Click on the link to return to Kayla.

8. Now you can return to Kari and give her all the supplies to claim your rewards.

Done and Done, quite a challenge this was :P

Step 1: Play Pick your own (I played this and made sure to leave without any dung)

Step 2: Go to Rubbish Dump

Step 3: Visit Kayla Gallery of Hero Page

Step 4: Go to Maraqua and play a slug collecting game (think order is different to everyone)

Step 5: Visit Edna

Then you're done.

How do you collect the slugs? Every time I do it says I have to start over...

Basically trial and error, its a certain order. You only use each slug once so find your starting point (when a yellow box appears around the slug, it means you're on the right track) and trial and error it :P

It's a different order for everyone just click on each of the slugs until you don't get the error, then you know that's the first slug. For me it was blue first and sorta went like the rainbow. ie blue, green, yellow, red etc.

You have to find the correct order. The moment you click on your '1st' slug a yellow square will appear around it. That means that, that particular slug will be the first on your chain.

Afterwards click on another random slug, you either get that 'Oh no..' window or another yellow square appears around that slug. If so, it means that you found the second slug in your chain.

Example, my game went something like:

1st slug: Yellow

2nd slug: Red

3 slug : White

(etc)

So I had to click on yellow, then red, then white and then I would click on one of the other slugs in order to find the 4th one in the chain. If I missed, I would have to go back and click yellow, red and white before I choose a different slug.

You have to find the right order to click on them in order to finish that part of the quest :)

Thanks Awesome_Paul very helpful. The slug part wasn't too bad I just had a hard time finding them all.

Thank you so much for the guide

The thing is , once you find your first Slugawoo , the rest are in order ... either clock-wise or anti-clockwise ...

My first one was the green on by the house on the right-hand corner , then it went up anti-clockwise ...

The thing is , once you find your first Slugawoo , the rest are in order ... either clock-wise or anti-clockwise ...

My first one was the green on by the house on the right-hand corner , then it went up anti-clockwise ...

I added your tip to our guide, with credit for mentionning it :P

I was under this impression as well but it's hard to come to a conclusion alone.

I noticed that too... and that`s because it`s like a logical method for chosing... ^^ I get it at the second try!

Another thing, I was realy amazed by the users in the neopets forums... that`s good team work!