Happy Lutari Day!!

hrtbrk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! The white will be really nice for customizing. If I can't get one/they don't release them, I might paint my current one white. :yes:

Do they go pretty quickly, when they're released?

White is a bit plain, but I love how the Zombie Lutari has glassy eyes... <3

The clothes don't fit the Lutari too well, but nice artwork, TNT! :)

As I said before, I love the new morphing potions.

I really like the white one for customization.

Time to save up for a White Paint Brush ahaha xD;

The Zombie Lutari looks rather scary, in a happy sense of the way.

The White Lutari would go perfect with any Winter landscape. :)

Love the clothes!! :D Though I still have no idea what to paint Leitrim...I've been leaning towards Desert but hesitant to drop all those NPs on the brush :/

Yay! The white will be really nice for customizing. If I can't get one/they don't release them, I might paint my current one white. :yes:

Do they go pretty quickly, when they're released?

Yes, unfortunately they do , because Neopets only releases 1000 or 2000 of them or so when they do actually release them ...

As for the colors , I'm not very impressed with neither ... maybe because I really don't like the new Lutari pose ... nothing they do to them will impress me ...

However , the clothes are so nice ... especially the Roller Skate waitress outfit ... :) watch out for the size of those skates . HUGE lol ...

No such luck; looks like TNT aren't releasing any Lutari this year. :( I stay up til midnight, keep refreshing the page, no Lutari.

Looks like TNT got your mind all messed up. If you noticed, it's just 10 minutes past 12:00 AM NST of April 19. LoL! Don't crush my dreams... okay? XD

Do you guys have access to the NeoBoards. Can you guys post here if they're saying there are some released?

ooh! the zombie looks so cool b) the white is pretty nice, actually. and im getting confused reading all your posts, how do you get a lutari? o_O