A Neopets Roleplay

Strawb3rrySammy

Well, for a good amount of time now I've been perfecting my neopets characters. Given that the main reason I play neopets is for a creative outlet with my writing, you could say I've been giving it a lot of time and effort, and now I believe one of my favorite characters, Raehgyn, is finally good enough to be in a roleplay. His background is set, thus forth emerging his personality and I feel I have enough to really give him a great story, with the help of others in a similar position as me. I'm looking for people who enjoy creating unique and exciting characters and have a passion for writing. Literate only, and hopefully you have at least one well rounded character fit for a long term roleplay. I, of course, don't expect a new reply daily, life can get in the way, but I do however, hope to find people, or at least one person, who can stick to a continuous roleplay that will grow and flourish with time. I don't like to set plots, because I enjoy the sense of adventure and creativity that comes with making up a reason for things on the spot, that is how life goes isn't it? You don't know exactly where you're going until you get there? If you're worried about the roleplay becoming dull, or lifeless, no need, the roleplay may not have a definite plot, but with your creativity and mine we can find a balance with our writing and a reason for each step will work itself out, and I'm rather good with creating such reasons on my own, so hopefully you'll be willing to join. The same general rules apply, and given that I'm looking to find experienced role-players, I feel I have no need to even say them again, you should know what they are and TDN already states them loud and clear if you've read their rules page. If you wish to join, simply post a quick bio of your character and let the games begin. Anyone may join, even if the roleplay has already started, I mean, people walk in and out of your life randomly, but I do request however, if you feel you are going to leave for a while, have your character leave as well, we don't want any lifeless characters roaming around in the roleplay, muddling it up with the silent wonder eh? I'll post Raehgyn's bio, and with that, allow you the freedom to tell me all about your lovely character.

Raehgyn

Species: Faerie Kougra

Type:A pleasant mix of Anthro and Quad

Hair: Bright Blonde, short and straight, usually slightly messy

Eyes: Deep Amethyst, flecks of gold

Features: His wings are white and feather with a wingspan of about 9ft (yeah, you notice him when he walks in the room) and have flecks of gold littered amongst the cream coloring.

History: Raehgyn grew up the son of a Duke, and it shows through his personality. Though he does enjoy fancy things, and will only take the finest of wears, he has a bit of a wild side and enjoys the thrill of the hunt. His mother died when he was very young and his father never took the time to care for him. His servant, Charles, follows him wherever he goes always fulfilling his duty of seeing Raehgyn safe and sound throughout each day. Given Raehgyn's attractive appearance, he's always been the center of attention and expects nothing less from everyone he meets (to say narcissism would be an understatement) though don't let his immediate words affect you, given the right amount of time and you'll start to see what he's really all about ( he can't wear this mask forever).

Qualities: Raehgyn is particularly skilled with a bow and arrow and has great leadership capabilities, though he believes that's his place regardless. Though, he lacks a sense of direction, he makes up for it in pure luck and intuition. Don't let him around small petpets though, he's not a fan.

• 6 years later...

[[Before I jump in - because I really, really want to - I guess I need to expand on my character; Zedaz. Erh.. I don't know if you'd be open to brainstorming some ideas with me on that? But if not, reserve a spot for me, please!

I think this will probably be where I post his bio once I have it done..]]

• 3 years later...

Ya know what, nah. I'm down either way.

Keller

Species: Plushie Kougra

Hair: medium length black hair with dark bangs that fall in front of his left eye.

Eyes: His eyes are mismatched pink and blue with soft flecks of the opposite color in them.

Features: Keller has plushie bat wings that match his body, blue with pink membranes. His body is a soft pastel blue and his stripes are pastel pink. His paw pads are also pastel pink. His patches are mainly pastel purple with the occasional pink one or blue one. His under belly is a slightly off white. He carries a dark faerie staff across his back, strapped to a holster. He likes to wear collars.

Keller also has a human form in which he is a tall young man with pale skin, similar hair color. His hair in this form has pink and blue stripes through his bangs. He tends to wear pastel and black clothing in this form.

Petpet: Keller has a larger Faerie Seti by the name of Set.

History: Keller grew up in the Haunted Forest as the illegitimate child of the Werewolf Lupe King. Of course after many years of being insulted for having Keller around, his 'father' wanted to be rid of him. Keller was sent to the witch, Kayla to be taken care of. A few years of learning magics, Keller was told he was free to live on his own. He took the Neopoints that his father had set aside for him and bought a home. The once spoiled child is now incredibly humble after finding himself unwanted. Keller tends to be very hospitable unless otherwise provoked. He doesn't take kindly to others telling him what to do or how to act not to mention a crippling social anxiety, thus coming off cold and distanced to those around him at first. Once he knows you however, you may find yourself reading an entirely different book.

Qualities: Keller is an adept mage and often times he is seen writing in a journal or carving something into his staff. He is always trying to improve on his magic. He works well with petpets and petpetpets. He is a good cook as well. He tends to lean towards dependency after gaining abandonment issues. He also has a very harsh view on royalty and higher class citizens.

• 4 months later...

Thank you for the information

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are inactive for a long time.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
please review our SPAM rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.