Finally (Habitarium)

xSummer

Woohoo congrats!! :D I tend to make about 30k a day from Hab though I don't leave my computer running all night. Could probably make more if I did though :P

I make quite a bit by leaving it on at work too. I wish there were more ways to spend resources. I just stock up on tons of duplicates or put my full storage trees back into my backpack and start new trees.

A great way to use up resources is to build nests (200xp) then upgrade them to level three. Each upgrade gives you either 200xp or 300xp. (I figured it out a couple days ago, but I've already forgotten... ^_^) I've heard of people making 100k a day between harvesting and building/discarding, but the highest I've ever made in a day was about 60k. I typically make less than that as I'm doing other things and not always on the computer.

i am going to do that nest thing because i am constantly buying the storages and I am running out of room. atleast nests are easy

To save room in your item bag, just discard the nests or gift them away. It seems like a waste, but it's not like we can really do anything else with them. Saving them could lead to bag lockout and when are you ever going to need 100 nests?

Ohhh~

I can't wait until I am level 50, just 5 more levels.

Going to sacrifice the 60+ pages of eggs I have for NPs lol.

How do you make NP from habitarium? :guiltysmiley:

You get NP from leveling up. And after you hit level 50, you get an amount of NP for each certain amount of XP you get. (I'm not sure on the amounts because I haven't gotten to level 50 yet.)

You get NP from leveling up. And after you hit level 50, you get an amount of NP for each certain amount of XP you get. (I'm not sure on the amounts because I haven't gotten to level 50 yet.)

Ah, ok, I knew you got it at each new level but I've heard people say they make like 50K a day on it and I was just wondering if I was missing out on something :P

I am 3 levels away from level 50, omg need to level and make money >.<!

Congratulations on reaching 50!

I haven't been playing Habitarium in a couple of months, got so friggin tired of it. Just started it back up yesterday though, since I just spent 700k. Time to make some neopoints again, I guess. :P

Yea just reached level 48 so by tomorrow I should have level 50.

If you leave your habby overnight and when you go to school/work it really only takes 10-15days to max it.

Only took me a little over a week to do.

I reached level 50 about a week ago. It didn't take me too long I left it open all night.

I never thought about discarding the trees but that's a good idea because I keep running out of space. I started concentrating on nesting only so now I can go back to harvesting. When I leave it open all night with harvesting I make about 15K throughout the whole day I can make up to 50K. Hopefully I can start making 100Kplus that's awesome that some of you can do that.