Resetting Habitarium

Emily

I got stuck in the dreaded "loading limbo" this morning and I think I would rather just restart from level 1 than not be able to use my habitarium until they fix the bug. Can you email TNT and ask them to reset it for you? If so, do you so it via a regular help ticket, or by some other way?

You can submit a ticket request to reset, but I recall them stating that they won't reset a habitarium over a certain level, no matter the glitch.

Still wouldn't hurt to try.

But if today is when the loading problem happened, I'd wait a few more days to see if it corrects itself (happened to me).

I would also recommend waiting, maybe try again later today and wait until tomorrow before sending in a ticket. A lot of people have been having issues loading their habitarium and it isn't due to lockout. So here's hoping that it's the same glitch as everyone else and not lockout! *crosses fingers*

That would be awesome if it fixed itself. My submission confirmed hrtbrk's comment. They "cannot reset any glitched Habitariums over level 7"