The Negg Hunt Has Begun!

hrtbrk

After helping Kari with the decorations, the Negg Hunt has now started! Go here to start searching for your first negg.

festival-neggs-banner.jpg

Step:

Day 1 negg: Venture around the Haunted Woods until you find it (random event)

You do NOT need to complete Brain Tree/Esophagor quests to unlock the negg.

Things you should know:

- If the community is able to collect five million plastic and toy Neggs by May 5th, then everyone who participated will receive a prize.

- After you have collected all four plastic patterned Neggs in a category (e.g. polka dot, swirly, etc.), the prizes will be unlocked for you to select your reward.

- You can collect the Neggs in any order and on any day once they have been made available. However, if you collect each plastic patterned Negg on the day it is released, you will receive a bonus prize.

- Of the four prizes available for each type of plastic patterned Negg, you may select one prize.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the special Neggs are going to be in the same spot for everyone each day? (sorry if this is a dumb question, this is my first time participating in the negg hunt!) And is there only one special one to collect each day or one from each catergory or are they all avaliable to find right now?

On the bright side, I have contributed 3 plastic Neggs to the combined total in less than 10 minutes! I feel so helpful!!

If your clue lead you to the Brain tree, and then the STUPID esophagor (I hate that thing, it eat neopoints -_-), then you have the same clue as me, and after you finish your brain tree quest, you will find the negg in the Gypsy Camp, if everything is the same :P

I'm a little confused; am I looking for 1 or 4 of the striped neggs today? (Sorry if that sounds silly, but I've never participated in this before)

Just one. Only one Negg is released per day. For the next 16 days, it looks like :)

Edit: Ooops. Brain dead, please add this to my last post >.<

Edit 2: Thanks to whoever did that for me :)

One wants an answer

The other would like some food

Please them both and "win"

I don't wanna do their quests :(

The esophagor is asking for insanely expensive stuff, can I do this another day or does it have to be completed today?

Never mind, you don't have to accept the quests and I found mine in the gypsy camp

Yay! More Neggs for my gallery! :D

I know this is out of topic, but does anyone else have problems with connecting on Neopets? I go on Neopets and it wont load. It says for over 10 min. It's loading. It doesn't say it cant connect or page not found. Page is completely blank.

So the special Neggs are going to be in the same spot for everyone each day? (sorry if this is a dumb question, this is my first time participating in the negg hunt!) And is there only one special one to collect each day or one from each catergory or are they all avaliable to find right now?

On the bright side, I have contributed 3 plastic Neggs to the combined total in less than 10 minutes! I feel so helpful!!

Based off of today, the special neggs will be in the same world for everyone. I'm not sure if tomorrows special negg will also be click-able like todays or if we'll have to do something in order to find it.

One wants an answer

The esophagor is asking for insanely expensive stuff, can I do this another day or does it have to be completed today?

You don't have to do them :D Search around the entire Haunted Woods. It appears as a random event.

Yay! More Neggs for my gallery! :D

I know this is out of topic, but does anyone else have problems with connecting on Neopets? I go on Neopets and it wont load. It says for over 10 min. It's loading. It doesn't say it cant connect or page not found. Page is completely blank.

You don't get the negg after finding it, or even get to keep the plastic neggs that are going towards the 5 million.

Hopefully we get them after the event. 16 free neggs? OKAY!!!! :D LOL

I haven't experienced any connection problems but there may be a lot of people refreshing to get the Negg lol

One wants an answer

You don't need to do the Brain Tree and Esophagor Quests, just visit them both to get today's required Negg. ;)

EDIT: hrtbrk beat me to answering. :P

well , this looks great !!! ... sadly I'm going away for 2 weeks on Friday and I won't be able to play ... whoever completes the hunts and chooses the musical items (there seems to be a windchime and a dancing skirt) .... I'll buy them off of you :) :) :whistle:

They're just random events. THEY FIND YOU! :O

I thought they were automatic! :O

I encountered one when I was lurking the Money Tree, and another when I played the Wheel of Excitement today.

Guys, I'm having a bit of a problem; if I missed the last two quests from Kari, the 'Basket if DYE' one and the 'Scrambled Neggs' one, am I still able to complete them now that the Negg Hunt has begun? Because I can't find them anywhere on the Negg Festival main page... :(

EDIT: sorry, I re-read the rules, apparently the quests were only open till the 19th of April. Oh well. Good luck with the negg hunt, everyone!

I found the striped negg in the gypsy camp and along the way I picked up 2 plain plastic neggs . Am I finished for today as far as the striped neggs are concerned or can I find more than 1 of the striped neggs on the same day.

I find this confusing! Some people on the boards even found it in Faerieland and stuff. On the other hand, while clicking around the Haunted Woods, I stumbled upon 100np and Adee the Chia :P

I just found a plastic negg at Edna's :guiltysmiley:

I forgot I was on my side and started searching - as long as I didn't find the striped negg (did find a plain plastic one though) I assume it's okay to switch to my main and keep looking?

Yes I would think it's ok.

You have no control over finding plain plastic negg since they are random events you can get on any pages of the site.

Okay I'm confused....I found a plastic negg by Geraptiku and it led em to kari where it showed I had the stripped negg I checked the festival page and it said to look around the haunted woods so I clicked on all the links and only found plastic neggs should I still be looking or did I get it without realizing....