The Negg Hunt Has Begun!

hrtbrk

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neopia Central is where today's Negg is hidden...

Mine was at the Grooming Parlour today, can't wait for tomorrow...

I've clicked on everything in Neopia Central/Plaza/Bazaar.. Still no Neggs at all!! Has anyone found theirs in a really obscure place?

Edit: GAHH! It was at the friggin' SOUP FAERIE after all that! Only just thought to check the market place

Question: Once you've found your striped/polka dotted/etc. negg....can you continue to find random Plastic Neggs for the community? Or will they stop showing up until the next Negg is released?

:-) Last year it took me 85 years to find each Negg...but this year the hunt is progressing much more quickly!

I think some of the Neggs were glitched last year because I couldn't find the one Negg after repeatedly searching the same places over and over last year so it made me not get the avatar last year, sadness.

So I agree, this years have been much easier to find in general.

Today's challenge is an easy and swift one, Mystery Island is where you should lurk around and find the next Negg.

I swear I may have came across two plastic Neggs while I was seeking out today's Negg in Tyrannia.

I never play the Wheel of Monotony, but that's where I found mine.

this link might help you :) it helped loads for me!forgot where i found mine :x now to decide which prize to redeem :D

That's weird. I clicked through all of Tyrannia several times and couldn't find the negg, but when I used the link you left (I had to quote your post to be able to see it), I found the negg within a few clicks. It was at the Ticket Booth (which I had clicked on three times already)!