The Negg Hunt Has Begun!

hrtbrk

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been finding 9 neggs per day, but it's a real pain to go clicking around. Does anyone know of a website/petpage with all the links posted on it? That would make it miles easier. I might just put together a list like that if there isn't one out there already.

I felt so stupid when I was trying to redeem my prize. xD But yeah, I finally got that wand.

Does anyone know of a website/petpage with all the links posted on it? That would make it miles easier. I might just put together a list like that if there isn't one out there already.

I remember I had a page on neo bookmarked during Tarla's Tour of Mystery. I looked around real quick, and found this page from SunnyNeo. Hope that helps you, if that's what you were talking about!

So what exactly are the four prize choices? I'd kind of like to know before picking one, and the festival page doesn't have any info. Anyone know?

Also, the TDN page says something about a bonus for getting the eggs the day they're released. How is this claimed, or is it after all sixteen are collected? Sorry, I'm kind of new to neopets' egg hunt.

So what exactly are the four prize choices? I'd kind of like to know before picking one, and the festival page doesn't have any info. Anyone know?

Also, the TDN page says something about a bonus for getting the eggs the day they're released. How is this claimed, or is it after all sixteen are collected? Sorry, I'm kind of new to neopets' egg hunt.

The new items (the prize items) happen to be...

...and I found my Striped Negg today at Moltara (Magma Pool to be precise), and I'm going to pick my prize!

I felt so stupid when I was trying to redeem my prize. xD But yeah, I finally got that wand.

I remember I had a page on neo bookmarked during Tarla's Tour of Mystery. I looked around real quick, and found this page from SunnyNeo. Hope that helps you, if that's what you were talking about!

Ah, thank you very much!

This will make hunting for the community challenge neggs much easier for sure. ^_^

I had not found a lot of neggs because it was a little tired... but with that link it would be easier ^^

Thanks!!!

so what are the "bonus" prizes you get for finding the negg on the day they were released? Is a prize per negg found, or a prize for all neggs found on the day they were released? I missed two and I don't want to miss an avatar or something.

so what are the "bonus" prizes you get for finding the negg on the day they were released? Is a prize per negg found, or a prize for all neggs found on the day they were released? I missed two and I don't want to miss an avatar or something.

I believe the bonus prize is rewarded for collecting all 16 on day of release :(

I never got that wand thing :( I clicked on the claim button in the nc mall and it definitely said I'd claimed the prize, but it never showed up in my inventory, am I just being stupid? :*

Did you do this at the Neggstravaganza of the NC Mall? A bunch of us had troubles figuring it out! When you visit the page, you should see a large Easter egg basket. Check the lower right corner of the basket - you should see a negg there to click on!

Did you do this at the Neggstravaganza of the NC Mall? A bunch of us had troubles figuring it out! When you visit the page, you should see a large Easter egg basket. Check the lower right corner of the basket - you should see a negg there to click on!

ah i see i had trouble with that too and thought it was neopets being glitchy D<

got today's negg at merifoods o_O never knew this place existed.

I was seeking all over Meridell for today's Negg, and I found mine at the dump. :sick01:

Ooo thank you, I've got it now :D It's so pretty :wub_anim:

Took me a while to find mines. It was at Merifoods until now I never knew where that was on he map, only by link ahaha xD