The Negg Hunt Has Begun!

hrtbrk

Okay I'm confused....I found a plastic negg by Geraptiku and it led em to kari where it showed I had the stripped negg I checked the festival page and it said to look around the haunted woods so I clicked on all the links and only found plastic neggs should I still be looking or did I get it without realizing....

If you have it you should see it ticked off on the negg festival page. Make sure to check out the deserted fairground and Neovia as well.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not a random event it's very much planned on where your accounts page will be. it doesn't pop up as a re but like a big caption like the preparation ones where where you click bring back to kari.

The patterned neggs are not random events. Like you said they show up at the top like they did during the quests. My question is about the extra plain colored neggs that everyone seems to be finding. Are those random events or are they in planned places, showing up at the top like the quests and patterned negg events have? I'm just wondering if I can go about my daily business and hope to find neggs, or if I need to be wandering everywhere searching for these extra neggs.

I really don't get this at all. I'm so confused that I don't know what to do.

Same here. I keep reading "Plastic Neggs" and"Striped Neggs" so confusing...

I did find a Striped Negg when I was collecting my bank interest. Was that just the one for the day or there is more we have to collect :/ ?

Glad I'm not the only confused one . . . so how many Neggs are we supposed to find today & is it only able to be found at the Haunted Woods? Also, what is the deal with these plastic eggs?

EDIT: So I found a striped Negg & a plastic one somewhere in the Haunted Woods (Striped Negg just showed up checked at the festival page so i must've have refreshed & missed the "event" or something) Still confused, but got a couple Neggs, anyway

I will try to clarify the situation.

Every day, Kari hides one Negg somewhere in Neopia. It can either be a Stripped, Polka Dot, Swirly or a Plaid Negg. We will need to find 4 of each types during the event. She will only hide one of those special negg per day.

However, you might get plain plastic negg on any of the site page. They are random, and it's possible that they show up on while you are browsing on your side accounts. Here is a screenie of what they look like :

plasticnegg.png

So as it says on the image, those plain neggs only add to the counter of neggs found on the HQ page. Finding them will not give you any kind of prizes.

Now, the stupid thing would be to hunt for the 16 patterned (stripped, polka dot, swirly, plaid) neggs on your side account, since there will be a prize at the end of the event.

I find this confusing! Some people on the boards even found it in Faerieland and stuff. On the other hand, while clicking around the Haunted Woods, I stumbled upon 100np and Adee the Chia :P

What those people are finding in faerieland are the plain plastic neggs. They have no design on them. Neopia has to find 5 million of them.

it's not a random event it's very much planned on where your accounts page will be. it doesn't pop up as a re but like a big caption like the preparation ones where where you click bring back to kari.

It's a random event in the sense that it is random for everyone. We cannot all find the same event on the same page. You have to search around for it until it pops up. aka - randomly.

So... what is the counter for? Is there another prize for the community finding a certain amount or is it just for fun? Like I said before, this is my first Negg Hunt so I don't know how it works too well.

Yes. If the community reaches 5 million plastic neggs, anyone who participated gets a bonus prize.

The first post has a bunch of important details on it.

The patterned neggs are not random events. Like you said they show up at the top like they did during the quests. My question is about the extra plain colored neggs that everyone seems to be finding. Are those random events or are they in planned places, showing up at the top like the quests and patterned negg events have? I'm just wondering if I can go about my daily business and hope to find neggs, or if I need to be wandering everywhere searching for these extra neggs.

Yes, the random events show up with a bright colored background so you cannot miss them - and to separate them from regular random events.

If you have it you should see it ticked off on the negg festival page. Make sure to check out the deserted fairground and Neovia as well.

good tip! Mine was at the Deserted Fairground. I was clicking on the links at the Haunted forest for ages. Is it true that for everyone it is at 1 spot? Not that you have to click a number of times and for instance find it at the Brain Tree when you go there for the third time around?

Ok, so I've found two plastic neggs while looking around the Haunted Woods, Deserted Fairground, and Neovia. I haven't seen any striped neggs at all, but for some reason the striped negg on Kari's page has a checkmark on it. I figured I might have just not seen the random event when I got the striped negg but I went back through all of my pages in the Haunted Woods and didn't see the random event. I'm just concerned that if I stop looking for the striped negg I won't know if I actually missed it or not and won't be able to get the prize. Another thing is that where the striped negg is checked off it says:

"Good going! It turns out that you've earned yourself a little break, since you've collected today's plastic Negg and the next one is not available yet. Go on, then - get your rest, for soon the hunting shall resume!"

It says today's "plastic negg" not striped negg. So..... did I get the right negg or not?

i found 1! but according to what you guys are saying, you have to find 4?! :sad02: noo... it took me forever.

I found a striped one at the Game Graveyard! yay! :woot:

I also found a pink plain one at Haunted Fairground

Didn't take me too long, and good luck to everyone still searching for eggs! :D

i found 1! but according to what you guys are saying, you have to find 4?! :sad02: noo... it took me forever.

No. You only find one pattenered negg per day. Tomorrow you will find another one in that group of four.

You can find plain plastic neggs through-out the site at any given time through-out the event.

Found mine in the Neovian Printing Press. :P Hey, Neovia's my favorite part of the Haunted Woods so it was one of the places I went to very soon after the Tree and Esophagor!

I'll still look around for some more Neggs, useless ones, but they count.