The Negg Hunt Has Begun!

hrtbrk

I read through all the comments so far, and I don't think this has been asked yet. I understand the pattern neggs are in a different spot for everyone and that your account has a specific spot where it will be. As far as the plain neggs go, they are RE. Are they like other REs? Can I get them while playing neoquest, pyramids, etc, or can you only get them while randomly wandering around different places in the different worlds?

^^ mine was the the Printing Press as well :)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this reminded me, I found mine at the printing press too :D and yes, I got a plain plastic one at tdmbgpop and another one in the haunted woods in the halloween colors place

I thought that there was only one released today? I found one in Haunted Woods, and after reading some posts, found one in Faerieland. Weird...

Has anyone found a plastic yellow one, but received nothing? Or do we not get anything right now?

Edit: I just read on one of the other forum pages that we do not get anything for plastic eggs...Darn...

I found my Striped Negg at Coltzan's Shrine. Leave no stone unturned until you find the Striped Negg.

I came across another plastic Negg at the Pyramids game.

EDIT: ...and another one at the Fruit Machine, right when I was getting ready to play.

Do you have to click go back to Kari every time you find a negg? Cause I haven't been...does that mean my neggs aren't contributing to the totals? :(

Do you have to click go back to Kari every time you find a negg? Cause I haven't been...does that mean my neggs aren't contributing to the totals? :(

I hope thats not the case, I only click if it's a patterned one..hmm.

Also, glad I am able to participate in this year's!

Knowing it was in the Desert today, the first place I went to was the Shrine, and lo and behold, there it was, immediatley on the first try. :laughingsmiley: Now off to collect some useless plastic Neggs.

I never really do the NC Mall, but I nabbed the Striped Negg for free.

I also got a free Flower Star Wand as well with my free token. :P