The Negg Hunt Has Begun!

hrtbrk

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm scared. I took my Lupe on my side account into her free training, and I found the Plaid negg there. ON MY SIDE! :ohno:

That should be okay as long as I don't claim a prize, right? And it was an accident!

Should I go find the plaid negg on my main now after accidentally finding it on my side?

Now I'm scared. I took my Lupe on my side account into her free training, and I found the Plaid negg there. ON MY SIDE! :ohno:

That should be okay as long as I don't claim a prize, right? And it was an accident!

Should I go find the plaid negg on my main now after accidentally finding it on my side?

Yes, it is okay that you accidentally found a Negg on your side just don't collect the prizes on your side and you will be fine. So yes, you should and could go collect that Negg on your main since that where you're collecting all of them so you can claim your prize on your main.

Today's Negg is found at the Virtupets Space Center.

I found mine at the Space Weaponry Shop.

I must say, I think today's clue was the easiest they've had so far. There was no doubt where it was.

When I saw the clue, I thought the same! One would think that they would get harder as time went by, but I guess not.

Today's clues lead me to Brightvale.

I found my Negg at the Royal Potionery store.

Mine was at the Wheel of Knowledge as well. And I got my daily spin while I was there. :D

I really hope we're able to reach the 5 million negg goal, but I'm doubting it. I never usually find more than 4 neggs a day. Yesterday it was only 2.

What do you think are the best prizes to go for? I haven't claimed any so far...

So far, I've picked the books in prize sets 1 and 2. (I'm not big on toys, or BD and I heard the BD items weren't the best.) Prize set 3, I went with the Flower Petal Foreground. I love wearables and it was gorgeous. For set 4, depending on how they look, I'll be going for one of the wearables. If I don't like the way they look, I'll go for the book.

From a NP/selling standpoint, the books probably have the best resale value, though I can't be positive.

I managed to get every negg on release day.

These are the prizes I got:

Something has happened!

You are now eligible to use the 'Festival of Neggs' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme.

As well as the Hollowed Negg Tree Background:

bg_fon_hollowneggtree.gif

The last location is Shenkuu? I thought it was Jelly World for some reason.

I found mine in one click at the Lunar Temple, and took the Negg Shield.

Got the background as well, but since I was away one weekend I didn't get all the neggs the day they were released. D=

I'm a little jealous! Haha. Is the theme nice?