Meepit Juice Break Avatar..

Tank Girl

So I've been playing since 10am this morning on zen, it is now almost 4pm and I only have 1700 points... I think I'm going to cry haha

Time for a ten minute break methinks, my eyes are starting to unfocus!!

CURSE YOU MEEPITS!!!!!!!

I hope you get it ... I played it once on Zen and my score didn't send .. this was about 4 or 5 years ago .. I never did it again ... maybe someday ... maybe ...

CURSE YOU MEEPITS!!!!!!!

and that was my exact thought

I used to be really good at it back in the day (I'm pretty sure I even had the avvie on my old main, but not 100% positive)... but I recently tried and I FAIL! :laughingsmiley: I do really still like the game, but I'm more focused on bringing up my 200m Peanut Dash score up. I want on the high score board when it resets!!

LONGEST.GAME.EVER.

It took me over 12 hours but I have the avatar!!

Pretty sure I've given myself some sort of strain injury from clicking so much :|

congrats! now you can take tomorrow off and just bask in the glory of having your avvie... and maybe have a doctor check you over ^_~

LONGEST.GAME.EVER.

It took me over 12 hours but I have the avatar!!

Pretty sure I've given myself some sort of strain injury from clicking so much :|

Congrats! That's one that's giving me grief, too. I keep getting about 2.1k in normal mode.

I might wake up super-early Saturday when the kiddo is at her grandparents and do it on Zen. I tried it once, but I had so many distractions (I just found out we had people springing a visit the next day) I couldn't get anything accomplished.

Congrats on your new avatar!! :D I didn't know you could get it on Zen mode. Maybe I'll try one day once I get home from school. That'll make a nice distraction from getting my wisdom teeth taken out haha

Be prepared for a long haul if you do! The first few hours are alright but then it starts to reeeaally drag on :| Glad it's over and done with! Only... 30 more game avatars to go ¬_¬