Advice of BD items

tnl

I'm relatively new to BDing.

I'm using my Lab pet as my fighter. Should I wait until its stats reaches a certain point? Currently these are its stats:

Level: 1

Health: 154 / 201

Mood: delighted!

Hunger: bloated

Strength: LEGENDARY (102)

Defence: average

Move: GREAT (24)

Intelligence: very clever

I want to be able to beat DoN 1 and 2. My BD items currently aren't that great.

Should I just get the basic BD item set or splurge for honey potion?

Willing to spend 500k on BD items. Any recommended combination of items for me?

Well, a HP would put you over your 500k limit, so I'd say to just get a basic set, but cover your basics. :) Since your defense is pretty low I would suggest investing in a shield whenever you do decide to splurge.

As far as how much you should get your stats raised, it depends on who you want to battle.

I don't think that you could beat the Meerca Henchmen with that defense. :( I have the 75 defense boost and they still did 90 damage to me in one turn, even though I blocked half of the icons. o.o If you are even going to attempt to beat them, I would try freezing them on the first turn while avoiding all damage (burrow), then doing as much damage as possible the next turn, which would require strong weapons and a bomb of epic proportions that isn't in your budget.

I would definitely get some more defense before I fought the Meerca Henchmen OR get some more neopoints and buy some awesome equipment.

Well, you might be able to manage with around 20 defense if you get good equipment :P Completely your call. If you are serious about battling, I would just keep using the ray and save up for equipment.