Maraqua Support Team

hilo

Um. How are you guys getting hundreds of goals per day? how long do you play? i only have 15 goals and i find after a couple games i just get frustrated with how slow it is with the "press any key to continue" thing to continue..i feel like that takes up more time than the game itself

Hum... Personally I chat on WAM board ;) It keeps me going for a very long time.

We are 7th! :angry:

Isn't that just too annoying? I thought we were going to be 3rd or something! Today's match is against LD and if we lose we might become 8th. :(

We're actually tied for 6th. Meridell and Maraqua have the same point total. (You can see that on TDN's Standings page.)

We could very well come in 3rd. Maraqua tends to start out a bit lower, and move it's way to the top. We were really low in the beginning this year, and are already now in 2nd tier. Plus, it's only a week into the AC. Nearly anything could happen, we all just have to keep doing our best to help out the team.

Plus, LD is currently placed at 16. We swept Shenkuu when they were placed in 12, so it's possible to have a sweep with LD.

I did 100 goals yesterday..i find that the closer i am to the router the faster the games goes (LOL WHO WOULDA THUNKIT)

hoping to do about 150 goals per day so that by the end of the tournament im about caught up with people

/edit

did anyone else find that korbat yesterday on haunted woods EXTREMELY ANNOYING

YES! He's the second highest goal scorer right now (2nd to our Elon Hughlis), and was really getting on my nerves yesterday!

I actually came here to ask you all a question. This is the first year I've participated in AC, and I was just wondering if you all normally end your SS and MSN games once you hit the score you need for it to count, or do you play the games all the way through (well, aside from the first three that you can submit for NP)? I want to beef up my counts on those games, but I don't really want to play the games all the way through.

With MSN, in the beginning, I'll play all the way through, but once my fingers start getting tired, I try to send the game as quickly as possible, around 3500-4000.

With SS, I go beyond the required score, but I still stop anywhere from 400-700 points.

I don't know exactly how it works, but I believe the scores you submit count towards your team for that day, and the scores for each game are compared to the team you're playing against, in order to figure out who win, loses, or draws in what. Then the wins, losses, and draws make up the points for standings.

We wiped the floor with LD yesterday :D

What happened? I thought they won last year?!

Today is going to be HARD!!!! Really gonna try and up my scores, I don't want Virtupets to win.

We're actually tied for 6th. Meridell and Maraqua have the same point total. (You can see that on TDN's Standings page.)

We could very well come in 3rd. Maraqua tends to start out a bit lower, and move it's way to the top. We were really low in the beginning this year, and are already now in 2nd tier. Plus, it's only a week into the AC. Nearly anything could happen, we all just have to keep doing our best to help out the team.

Plus, LD is currently placed at 16. We swept Shenkuu when they were placed in 12, so it's possible to have a sweep with LD.

Yeah, we were really low at first but now we've come back to the top(again)! :woot:

I love how we've just had those wins from yesterday's match. It really made my day, I mean LD won last year and its supposed to be doing well this year too.

Does everyone feel the same? That korbat was really annoying!

YES! He's the second highest goal scorer right now (2nd to our Elon Hughlis), and was really getting on my nerves yesterday!

I actually came here to ask you all a question. This is the first year I've participated in AC, and I was just wondering if you all normally end your SS and MSN games once you hit the score you need for it to count, or do you play the games all the way through (well, aside from the first three that you can submit for NP)? I want to beef up my counts on those games, but I don't really want to play the games all the way through.

When I play SS I try beating my highest score so I make it at least above 660 pts.

I never play MSN. I've played it only 5 times and if I play it I usually wait till the 30 seconds get over. But if I play like twice in a row I hit the space bar after a few seconds.