Test Your Strength

Tank Girl

What's the highest score you've ever gotten?

I got mine just now

2wddki9.png

Still only just half way ¬_¬

Darn my tiny, insufficient lady muscles!!!

EDIT: I just searched Ghost Wrap - it's worth 70K on the SSW :D Sweeeeeeet!

Mmm Ghost Wraps! xD

Sadly, the highest score I've gotten so far is 24. Boo-hoo! :(

Oh noez :( Mine was something like that before today. I really wanna win, the trophy is so cool! :D

Oh btw I tried to send you a wee item for your fish gallery but you have 50 items in your inventory so I cant :( Wanna move some stoofs so I can send you it?

It's only a little something I picked up from playing KQ but I thought it might help ^_^

It sure is hard to win. But I do agree, the trophy is awesome. :D

Oh yay, a fish donation? :) Sure, I'll gladly do so~ aaaanndd done. Had too much junk in there anyhow. Haha.

It sure is hard to win. But I do agree, the trophy is awesome. :D

Oh yay, a fish donation? :) Sure, I'll gladly do so~ aaaanndd done. Had too much junk in there anyhow. Haha.

If I get any more fish related things (which I'm sure I will) I'll send them you're way :)

I like helping people fill their galleries :D

My friend Rachey (Cornflakes on here) has an awesome 'Bad art' gallery which I like to find items for. It's fun!

As far as I know it's completely random. It's definitely not related to your pets stats otherwise you'd always get the same result. And the click thing can't be true, no mouse measures how hard you click (as far as I know) and it would be pretty irresponsible of Neopets to make it that way, imagine the amount of Mice that would get chucked from people smashing the crap out of them! haha

True, true.

That'd be odd if it could actually measure your clicking strength. Good to know it's by random, so we all won't have to bulk up our Neopets like the Hulk or something. :D

My highest score was 70 Points in Test Your Strength.

I won an Intesteen as my best prize.

A friend of mine was lucky enough to score a Halloween Paint Brush once, and I envy her for it.

I don't remember how high I ever got, but I do remember that I got a meager amount of NP<_<. It is supposed to be 100% random. It doesn't matter how strong your pet is, or how hard you click your mouse. After all it is a RIGGED game ;)

congrats. that is really cool .. in all the years I played Neopets , I have never won anything worthwhile, until last november when I won the Halloween Paint Brush and painted V00D00

:woot:

• 2 weeks later...